top

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Katie, Angela and I - Part 3

Katie, Angela and I - Part 3
By: The Sensualist (donal.lanod@yahoo.com.au)

Work Experience - Katie, Angela & I - Part 3

The Dreams Continue. Could also be threesomes with something on the side.

#####

Author's Note: I do not recap previous stories. But should you desire to get a bit of background information, a more complete appreciation of events may be gained by reading ?Work Experience - Katie, Angela & I - Part 2.' And should you take the time to vote for this story, please be assured that your effort will be warmly appreciated. I hope you enjoy your read.

#####

I moved beside Angela, leaned over her and kissed her again, but this time all my attention was directed to her. We'd already spent a lot of time fondling each other, so as I ran my hand over her breasts, and moved it down further, to her sex, which was so wet it was now slippery not only with her own juices but also from Katie's and my mouth juices from our earlier ?getting to know you' session.

Katie's pussy was also wet, for all the same reasons. And so it was, also for my cock. This truly was unbelievable. The whole thing. The three of us together, at the same time, not having to worry about Angela's parents. This truly was a dream come true, although I still had reservations about how we would interact with Angie's parents in the morning.

But right now, my lips were against Angie's erotically erect nipple, with my tongue running around it, and then running around the ridged slightly bumpy areola that had contracted into a sensually hard surface. The combination of hard nipple, hard areola and soft firmness of her breast was exquisite. And Angela obviously felt the same if the sounds coming from her lips was any indication.

More moans came from Angie, as I gently inserted my middle finger fully into her vagina. It felt fantastic as I moved it around her wet, soaking tightness, more moans now, accompanied by pelvic movement occurred every time I ran my finger over the smooth hardness of the end of her cervix, and especially when I pressed my finger against the opening at its end.

God, it felt so good, it felt so intimate, so complete, and it felt just so good!

But it didn't stop there. I had expected Katie to just kind of be a sort of spectator at this point, but while Angie and I had been sharing our passions, Katie had moved around, and after rubbing her full swinging breasts over my legs, she'd moved into position and taken my penis into her warm, wet, mouth.

I was absolutely amazed, that the three of us had so naturally, so easily, fallen into this relationship.

But while that was beautiful, Angie had now started arching her back, and my cock had started twitching more often. It was time.

"Katie," I croaked, "thank you, ...but now I need it for something else."

She looked up at me with her startlingly blue eyes as she lifted her head away from my cock, and raised herself to move away, once again, exposing her full swinging breasts to my gaze.

I then raised myself up and moved over Angela, moving between her legs and placing my cockhead close to the entrance of her vagina. She raised her legs in the air, bending them at her knees. Then I felt a hand encircle most of my cock, and then that hand moved my cockhead up and down her slit, before placing it at the entrance to her vagina, and then pulling down on it gently to start feeding it in. And then, the hand was gone.

I thought it had been Angela who had handled my manhood, but then as I looked to first one side, then the other, I observed Angie's hands tucked into the backs of her knees.

I then look over my shoulder to Katie, and saw that coy smile, the blue sparkling eyes, as she licked the fingers of her right hand.

There was a future here, I thought, as I slowly entered Angie's vagina, until I could go no further. Our pubic bones were in contact, and after a brief pause, and without any in and out movement, I started gently rocking back and forth over her pubic bone. The feeling was incredible. She was as tight as always, but her wetness made the movement so sensual.

And I could feel Angie also reacting, pushing up against me, keeping the movement sensually tiny, both of us just rocking against each other. It was a feeling I never wanted to stop. But as we continued that feeling that I never wanted to stop, it was replaced by another feeling that I never wanted to stop. The rocking, slowly at first, increased in speed, as our breaths got shorter but deeper, and then as the rocking gave way to movement, our passions heightened as we both sought to be inside each other as far as was humanly possible, and as we both wrapped our arms and legs around each other, we became one as we erupted into simultaneous climax, Angie's muscles pulsing, sucking, out of my cock, every single last drop of any sperm that it held, while I was complementing her actions by continuing to pump out every single bit of sperm I had produced. I had never known my testes sack to be so beautifully tight before.

And then happened something I had never experienced before, when Katie moved around behind me and stroked my sack, from the back, nearly at my anus, upwards towards my shaft. Damn, if I thought I was finished, what Katie did, actually did cause me to make another couple of pumps, of sperm into Angie's warm, tight, welcoming depths.

When those last two pumps had finished, I looked into Angie's eyes, and I saw something I had never seen before. I saw a sparkle, a life, a glint, emotion, that I never thought I would, could, ever see in those jet black eyes. It was such a beautiful sight. And the weird thing was, that Katie had helped get that look there.

What I didn't know, was that every time every time Angie and I had made love, I think her body had gotten used to my sperm, because there was no other explanation for Angie having gotten, with the help of Katie, pregnant that night.

When Angie and I had finally come down from our high, I was exhausted. As I lay there, flat on my back, Angie, was doing the same beside me. But that did not stop Katie from squeezing her body in between us.

She planted her elbows on the bed, and initially put her chin on her open hands. Then when she was ready to talk, she raised that chin from her hands. Then she spoke.

"Guys, ...you may not want to hear this, but I love you guys....I know this sounds kind of strange, given the short time we have all been together, but nevertheless that the way I feel. And I've never been happier...You know, I never thought I could share my guy with another woman, but, ...and I sometimes still have trouble believing this, ...I could not be happier that we are all together."

With that, Katie bent over Angie, and gave her a lingering kiss on the lips, which she then followed up by doing the same to me.

Then she said, "I'm starving."

We all cracked up, having realised that none of us had eaten.

"I'll order pizza," said Angie, as she climbed naked out of the bed, went into the kitchen, picked up the phone and ordered pizza.

I watched her as she walked out swinging her hips in that confident manner that attractive women do, and admired the way her back curved down into her waist before flaring out over her hips, the vision being completed, by the curve of her hips taking a detour to form the delicious rounds of her buttocks.

"She really is attractive, isn't she," said Katie, smiling as she straightened out her right arm and ran her hand over my bare chest.

"Yes she is," I answered, "and so are you." Katie reached over and kissed me.

"Katie?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Why do you guys feel for me the way you do? I'm damn near twice your ages, ...you are both beautiful, so beautiful, so you can pick, and you can choose, anybody you want. Why me?"

"My beautiful Donny," she said, "we, ...you, ...Angela, ...and I, have worked together for almost ten years now. If we don't know what we are each about by now, then I give up on human relationships."

Katie continued, "You stupid jerk," she said, "when will you finally accept that we, Angie and I, love you for who and what you are....Sure it may be unusual, but unfortunately that's the way it's worked out. ...and as far as I am concerned there isn't anything that's going to change that...sooooo, if I were you, I would just accept the reality of the situation."

"And you know what else," she added, "I have a feeling you got Angie pregnant tonight."

"Just call it female intuition," she said, "but I won't really know until tomorrow."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'll explain when the time is right."

Katie, I had really finally worked out was truly one of nature's most beautiful people, and I vowed right there and then, that she was someone that I would never hurt.

"Think we should get dressed?" I asked her.

"Yep," Katie replied, and we both got dressed, just as Angie walked back into the room.

God, she was so beautiful, so desirable, I thought as I watched this graciously moving, olive skinned Greek beauty, her own full breasts swaying walking towards me.

And it was at this moment, as she walked towards me, that I knew my feelings for Angela were exactly the same as those I felt for Katie, that is, that I vowed, that I would never do anything to hurt her.

And I realised, that despite what I had thought I had felt previously, that in all my previous marriages that I had loved the women I had married, and absolutely and totally believed that to be true, it was not until this moment, that I realised, that I had unreservedly committed my love to these two women. And I was further surprised that I had committed my love, in the full knowledge that someday I might get hurt, after all, these two women were only half my age.

But I no longer cared about that. I trusted them totally, and if sometime in the future that all came undone, then so be it, but in the meantime, these two beautiful women, would get all my love.

That's not to say I wouldn't get grumpy sometimes, but I somehow knew that my grumpiness would be about minor issues, and would pass very quickly.

As my consciousness returned to reality, "Angie, my beautiful lady," I said, "should you put some clothes on, or should Katie and I get undressed?"

"Pizzas are coming, so I'll get some clothes on," she said as she walked past me into her room. But not before she squeezed my now pants clad cock.

We moved to the kitchen and sat down. Katie had put the kettle on and made three coffees while we waited for the pizza to arrive. When it did, we demolished it very quickly.

And then, as we sat there our hunger, at least temporarily sated, I said, "Guys, I have a real problem, that you not only need to know about, but one that we need to fix."

Angie spoke first, "Catherine?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"This morning she demanded, not hinted, or asked, but demanded that I fuck her, under a threat."

"What was the threat?" Angie asked.

"She said, ?fuck me or you'll be sorry' or words to that effect." Then I said, "I know you guys know about her, for obvious reasons, but do you think she knows about us?"

"I don't know," both Angela and Katie replied simultaneously.

"So where do we go from here?" I asked, "I don't want to do her, ...I mean ...this anymore...but I don't know what form her threat implies, and I don't know what I need to do, to get her off my back, so to speak."

"I did a really dumb thing when I first fucked her. I wasn't with anyone at the time, and she'd always shown an interest in me, and then one night, ...after work, ...we fucked. But I thought no more of it, except that since, I've kind of formed the opinion that she is a bit of a nymphomaniac. I mean, this morning's effort, proved that. She didn't care about anything except her own satisfaction."

"Well, however we decide to tackle this, one thing we cannot do, ...is to make Catherine feel like she is a woman scorned," said Katie.

"I agree," said Angela.

So this was now me blurting out, to these two women, who knew much more about these feminine feelings than I would ever know, "I really need to make her think she is finishing with me, of her own accord, isn't it?" I asked.

Angie and Katie looked at each other, passing, unseen to me, communications that are unique between women.

Once again, Angela spoke, "yes, I think you are right, but now I ask the same question you did a while ago...how do we make her think it has been she that has rejected you, rather than the other war ?round."

There was an extended silence before I answered.

"I think there is a way I can do that, but you guys will need to trust me, and you will need to accept that I may need to, especially given her behaviour this morning, on maybe more than a few occasions, have sex with her, before we get the situation we want."

Without any hesitation, Katie replied, "My love, I do trust you, even if you need to have sex with her, as I know there will not be any love behind it. And I don't know of any other way, other than through you, of making her decide she no longer wants you....and besides, both Angie and I know about your relations with her, and we still love you...there is nothing different here than was here a month ago, in this regard."

Katie looked at Angie.

Then Angie spoke, "I have to agree with Katie...and I do also trust you. But I will add, that even if you have sex with her, albeit reluctantly, I know you will enjoy it. That is the way males are made. But I do truly believe that we will be able to work this out."

"Okay, so where do we go from here?" I asked, "I know I have your support, but how do we get this woman, this nympho, out of our lives? Given that it is she that must reject me!"

Both women, weirdly, and simultaneously, spoke, unbelievably saying the same words, "you will do what needs to be done."

And then, Angela's parents walked into the kitchen.

Initially, they cast curious glances amongst the three of us, I think, trying to read in our faces, where things were at. They were no dummies, as compared when to when they had met us earlier this evening, they had detected a change in our demeanours.

The father spoke to Angela in Greek. She replied in Greek. And at one stage, both Katie and I looked at each other as Angie's mum and dad broke out into huge smiles, before continuing their Grecian dialogue.

And then mom and dad were happy again. They said their goodnight's to all of us, even to the extent, that I found surprising, in that both Angie's mum and dad, kissed all of us goodnight.

"What was all that about," I asked addressing my question to Angie.

"Oh, they just wanted to know if everything was okay, ...and then they asked, ...if you guys were staying tonight."

"And what did you say?" I asked.

"Yes," Angie replied.

"And they don't have a problem with that?" I asked again, incredulously.

"Not a one," Angie replied with a huge grin on her face.

I found this generous and permissive attitude difficult to come to terms with, especially from traditionally Greek parents, who were normally great sticklers for tradition, until Angie added, "you know, sometimes I can't work out where my folks are coming from. They have never taken to any of my male friends, even though many of them were Greek, and they only just tolerated most of my male cousins, but for some reason they have totally accepted you ?foreigners', you and Katie...quite frankly, I'll be fucked if I know how they knew, how they know, that we three love each other."

And when we went into Angie's bedroom and stripped off our clothes, I first made love to Katie, and then again to Angie, after she had tasted and sucked off my cock, the combined results of Katie's and my juices, before impaling herself on me and riding it to a powerful climax, before we all fell asleep in each other's arms. My last thoughts before dropping off to sleep, were that I was amazed at my stamina. I know I have always had a very high sex drive, but even so, I was still amazed at the new heights I had scaled stamina wise, simply as a result of being in love with two beautiful women, who incredulously, were happy to share me.

Then came the morning.

The end of our euphoria, I thought.

But that was not to be the case. Angie's alarm setting had not been changed from the day before, and it went off at 7.00 A.M. A naked Angie, breasts and buttocks beautifully bouncing, jumped up and yelled at us to go and get showered. That we did, and by the time the three of us had showered and dressed, we still had stacks of time to spare as Angie lived so close to work.

We went into the kitchen to be, surprisingly, met by a set table having a breakfast selection of bacon and eggs, toast, glasses of orange juice, coffee percolating, and tea brewing, and a smiling Angela's mum.

If there was any doubt about Angie's family accepting where we were at, this morning absolutely put any doubts to rest.

But I didn't know what Katie's feelings were about last night's events.

But I need not have worried, as they were the same as mine.

Angela's mum came over to me and said, with a huge smile on her face, as she put her hands on my shoulders, "you gonna maka baby with my Angie, yes?" and then I was floored as she went over to Katie, put her hands on Katie's shoulders and said, "youa beautiful girl, I thinka you lova my Angie too, yes? ...and youa gonna makea baby too with aDon?" Then she added, "...you knowa Katie youra baby willa be to me, the same asa my Angie's baby."

I sat there open mouthed as I listened to Angie's mother's words. It was so unbelievable. I mean it was so not Greek. And both Angela and Katie, looked a bit stunned. Actually, it was not a bit, it was a lot stunned. It was only later that I figured out I had found the answer. I had thought that Angie's parents had despaired of her ever having children, and thereby depriving them of more grandchildren. But..., I thought that now there was a chance of grandchildren and they quite accepted that the father would not be a Greek god, that they had always hoped would be the father of Angela's children.

Relationship wise, it didn't get any better than this.

I only had Catherine to deal with now. But how the fuck was I going to get her out of my, ...our, lives?

###

We all arrived at work this Thursday morning in separate cars, but just in case, we staggered our entry times into the actual building as we could see Catherine's car in the car park and we didn't want to give her any more information than she might already have had.

"G'day fella's!" I exclaimed as I walked through the office to my desk and dropped my shoulder bag behind me onto the floor.

"What's this fella's bit?" asked Catherine smiling, obviously in a much better humour than yesterday morning.

"What do you mean?" I asked, smiling back.

"Do we look like fella's to you?" she asked.

"Well, I know there is meant to be a difference between certain types of fellas, but, as I've led a very sheltered life, I'm not sure what it is. The only thing I know is, is that for some reason, unknown to me at this time, is that some fella's, excite me in ways that other fella's don't. ...and you know the funny thing in all this, is that the fella's I seem to be attracted to, have to date, all, without exception, had bumps on the fronts of their upper bodies. I dunno, maybe I'm partial there's something wrong with me, but in the meantime, until I know if there is some kind of other difference, everybody's a fella to me," and I smiled as I extended my arms and turned my palms upwards."

"Gees, you are a jerk," said Catherine.

"I try," I replied giving her a huge smile.

Angela and Katie just rolled their eyes as I sat down in the chair at my desk.

We all settled in and got on with our work.

At lunchtime, I went out and bought a salad roll that I brought back with me and went into the lunch room to eat it. I'd also noticed that Catherine was not serving on the counter or at her desk when I walked in so I figured she'd gone out.

And I was right. Shortly after I sat down Catherine came in with her lunch and sat down to eat it.

"You know," she said, after she'd had a mouthful of food, "I need to speak with you."

"Sure," I said, wondering what was coming next.

"Not here, ...how about coming to my place tomorrow night?"

I paused before I answered, "ummmm, is it not something we can discuss say at the pub, after work?"

"No," Catherine replied, "...this is something I need to, prefer to, speak with you about in a relaxed atmosphere," she said smiling, as she put her hand on mine.

"At your place?"

"Yes, I think that would be cool."

"What time, when, and what is your address?" I asked.

"Tomorrow night silly," she said smiling, "and we can leave from here, straight after work, ...and oh, bring a toothbrush, ...it could be a long discussion."

So we finished our lunches and went back to work. As I walked back to my desk, I immediately got two email messages.

One was from Angela, asking ?have u 2 had a lvrs tiff? I ddnt smell any sx. LOL" The other from Katie, ?how come no sex?'

I replied to both, ?you guys are a barrel of laughs. But I am going to Catherine's straight after work tomorrow. I have no idea what it's about. She seemed to be reasonable when she umm, asked me to come. Said she needed to talk to me. I suggested a pub after work, but she didn't like that idea. She said it needed to be in a relaxed atmosphere. So I have no idea what's happening, but I will, reluctantly, go to find out."

I looked subtly at Angela and Katie, so that Catherine, who had also returned to her desk, would not notice, to see what their reactions might be. And as to be expected, they both had frowns on their otherwise beautiful faces. I just shrugged my shoulders.

And then we all returned to our duties.

Five P.M. arrived and Catherine was out of there like a shot. It had been a quiet afternoon in the office, and as the doors were shut to the public at 4.30 P.M., Catherine had already balanced and there was no reason to stay after the cash was put away.

Angela, Katie and I gathered together briefly, where I explained what had transpired, reiterating what I had told them in the email. I also told them that Catherine had told me to take a toothbrush, just in case. They were not impressed, but then neither was I, and I let them both know that.

So after we hugged and kissed we left the building. Just before Angie drove off, I yelled out to her, "Angie, please thank you mum again, for me, please, for making us so welcome. ...It was unbelievably fantastic, and I am stoked."

I saw Angie's face break into a huge smile, and she executed the most beautiful small little side to side twist with her hands in front of her just before she climbed into her car. She was so extraordinarily beautiful at that moment, that I could only just hold myself back, from yelling out ?I Love You' across the car park.

So we all drove home and caught up with tasks that we had missed out on yesterday.

As Friday morning arrived, we arrived at work, and we all got stuck into our tasks, and did not lift our heads as Angela, Katie and I wondered what tonight and the rest of the weekend would bring.

During the day, it was hard for everybody I think, to concentrate, but there was a really nice feeling in the air when I received an email from Katie around 3:00 PM. Katie didn't live far from Catherine, and the email read as follows.

[i]?Hello my Donny. Just a quick note to let you know that if you want to call in at my place after you leave Catherine's, either Saturday or Sunday, you will be made very, very, welcome. Love, Katie'[/i]

I just responded with a [i]?Thank you. What a beautifully nice thing to offer. I will do that.'[/i] I watched a smile spread across Katie's face about fifteen seconds after I pressed the Send button.

Finally 5.00 P.M. arrived. Katie and Angela had no reason to hang around so they left pretty much straight away.

"So you okay if I follow you back to your place?" I asked Catherine.

"Sure am," she replied, "I just need to put the cash away, and then we can go," and she had the biggest smile on her face.

So I just finished packing up my stuff and was done when I heard her call my name.

"Yep," I responded.

"You got a sec?" she asked, "I need you to do something for me."

"Where are you?" I asked as I could not see her anywhere.

"In the interview office."

So I made my way to the office and stopped dead when I got to the open doorway.

Catherine was leaning back on the desk in the office. Her bum cheeks were resting on the edge of desk, with her arms behind her, palms flat on the surface of the desk, her breasts jutting out, and her long legs were stretched out in front of her.

Oh, and she was, apart from her mid size high-heeled shoes, absolutely stark naked!

She did, I reluctantly had to concede, look very very fuckable as she looked at me, with a smile on her face.

"I've been wet since three o'clock," she said, "...and I need one for the road."

But there was a gentleness there that I had not previously noticed, especially when compared to last Wednesday morning.

"I want you to want me," she said, "do you want me?"

Reluctantly, I said, "how could any red blooded male not want you, especially when you asked the question the way you did," and smiled as I walked towards her, undoing both the belt and top button on my trousers, and knowing, based on past experience, that any sort of argument would have been of no consequence.

When I was in front of her, as I undid my zip, and let my trousers and underpants drop down to the floor, my eyes looked down her body, starting at her face.

Her face had lost the edge of hardness it often showed, and been replaced as I noticed earlier, with a smooth gentleness that put a nice softness on her features. ?Damn she doesn't look half bad,' I thought as my eyes travelled further down her body.

The nipples on her breasts were erect, her areolas already shrunk into a hardness that concentrated all the bumps and ridges in anticipation of what was to come. As I looked down, I noticed her pubic area was completely shaved. I hadn't noticed this before as I had previously only taken her from behind.

She had a very neat pussy. Damn I love the way no two pussies are alike.

In this case, her outer labia had also swelled, in anticipation of what was to come, God, she was a sexual being, to the point where all I could see was a cameltoe, the centre of which was dripping wet, to the extent that the inner parts of her thighs were also wet. Very wet.

My cock was at full hardness now, and ready to do its duty. Yet another victory for cock over brain.

I rubbed its precum coated head up and down along her slit, until it was so saturated that on the last downstroke, it simply slid smoothly into the start of the opening of her special place. Catherine briefly lifted up on her toes, with the effect that my cock now easily slid all the way into her vagina, so much so, that I could feel her cervix.

"Ohhhhh, ...that feels soooooo gooood," uttered Catherine as she moved her head back.

I had to admit, my entry into Catherine's most personal space did feel bloody fantastic, and I waited many seconds before I started to move. I had only been moving a few seconds, when I copped a bit of a downer as Catherine said, "Ohhhh, do you want to keep still for a moment?"

?Sure," I said as I stopped moving, and feeling a little deflated.

But that was until Catherine said, "Just close your eyes, and feel what's happening."

I did as I was instructed.

As I was already buried up to the hilt in her pussy, Catherine, without moving along my shaft, just started rocking back and forth along it, so that each time she rocked forward, her clit rubbed against the top of my cock, exciting her, and I must say, that I did not remain unaffected, and each time she rocked back, pressure was brought to bear along the top of my cock by her vagina, just the way I love it when I do doggy style, exciting me even further.

I reached up to cup her breasts in my hands. Initially squeezing each of them in my hands to the point where they were compressed to within about two inches from the bottom of her areola, so that her now, most definitely erect nipples were prominent. As I squeezed her breasts I dared not move my cock, as what was happening down there was something I had never experienced before, and it was sooooooo sensual.

But then, as I bent down to suck on her erect nipples, Catherine's gyrations were becoming more frequent, and when my lips actually touched the first of her nipples, I felt a slight tremor. Strangely enough, I didn't feel anything as spectacular as that from her as I took her nipple into my mouth, and started to suck on it.

But then when the sucking continued, and my left hand caressed and manipulated her other nipple, Catherine started shuddering.

"Ohh, ...ohhh, ...ohhhhhhh ...ohhh ...oohhhhhhhhhhh," she quietly uttered, in between deep ragged breaths, as she started convulsing and her vaginal rocking ended as she forced her pubic bone up hard against mine, and held it there.

Her body temporarily dropped back down across the desk as she lifted her hands from it to clamp them around the back of my neck.

?Fuck that hurt', I thought as she pulled my neck hard down towards her, using it as leverage to drive her pubic bone, her cunt, as hard up into me as it was possible to go. But as this happened, I knew it was something special.

"AArrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh," she yelled as her hands pulled my neck down, as her pussy ground into me, and she came. "Ohhhhhhhh .........myyyyyyyy .........Goooooddddddddd," she yelled as her vagina tightened up around my cock, putting so much pressure on it that I had no other option but to erupt inside her.

And I did. It was now well and truly out of my control as I could feel myself pumping, pumping, deep inside her. It was some many more seconds before the pumping stopped, and it was only when it had finished that I felt the pressure on my neck go away, as Catherine lay back down on the desk, supported on her elbows.

I waited until my dick naturally softened and was ultimately expelled by Catherine's vaginal muscles, before doing or saying anything else. But before saying anything else, I just thought to myself that ?I think that she just fucked me!"

Not knowing what was in front of me, recovering my breath, "Catherine, ...that ......was ........absolutely ..............awesome," I said.

"Don't get .......bigheaded," she said, "....but I agree. .......probably, .....the best I've ever had."

"You know," I said, "I do believe that that is the first time I have been fucked, ......literally...as distinct from me doing the fucking!"

Catherine by this time had mostly regained her senses, and said, "we'll have to drive slowly, as it's going to take some time for me to get back to normal....and we have a fair way to travel."

"I was hoping something like that would happen," I said, "as I'm not really in a frame of mind to play dodgem cars in the traffic."

So we both got dressed, ...slowly, ...for that was all the energy we had left, could do for us.

As we slowly made our way to our cars, I wondered what would await me at the end of our drive to Catherine's place.

It was only an hour before I found out.

We finally arrived at Catherine's house. She pulled into the driveway opening the garage door as she drove her car inside. I followed her into the driveway and parked the car just outside the roller door and got out just as Catherine ducked under before it closed.

"Welcome to my den of iniquity," she said smiling. "Please come inside. Did you bring an overnight bag with you?"

"Yes, as you instructed, I brought a toothbrush with me."

"Please don't be like that," she said as she unlocked her front door and beckoned me in after she had entered.

It had been quite a long drive out here after leaving work, with the time now being around 7:30 P.M.

"Look, I hope you don't mind, but I've ordered Pizza for dinner. But in the meantime can I get you a wine, .... I know you drink wine."

"Ummmm, yeah. Okay, I'll have a wine, red if you've got it. I know you like your wine as well."

"Cab Sav, Shiraz, Merlot blend, Merlot, ...what is your desire?"

"I'm quite partial to Merlot these days I must admit."

"A Merlot it will be then," she said as she went into the lounge room and selected a bottle from the wine rack and opened it.

"Are you okay if I pour it now or would you like to wait a while to let it breathe?"

"I'm happy to let it breathe in the glass," I replied as I pressed a smile and watched as Catherine expertly poured two glasses of the beautiful red liquid, picked up both glasses and handed me one.

She looked into my eyes, and as I returned her gaze, I thought for a split second I could see sadness before she spoke.

"Don. ..........I, ...ummmm... just want to apologise for my recent behaviour. It has been unconscionable. It has been destructive, and it has been out of character for me. I do hope you can forgive me. ...But even before you answer, I want to let you know, that I will not repeat my behaviour. Today, ...tonight, is kind of a farewell. I know I cannot force you to love me, or even like me, but I had, and still do, want you to want me. But I know that is not what you want. And I'm not going to force anything else on you. ... in fact you are free to go now if you wish.

I was literally struck speechless and Catherine noticed the extended silence and dumbfounded look on my face and smiled.

"I thought that might make an impression," she giggled, "and just take your time if you want to say something, anything," and just leaned back against the side of the settee and looked at me before taking a sip of her wine.

"I, ...I don't know what to say," I replied after a minute or two of a million thoughts rushing through my head and taking stock of this new situation. "This is going to make things a lot more relaxed," I blurted out.

"Well I certainly hope so. ... You know, I have also been brought to this course of action by the now well entrenched saying of ?if you love something, set it free, if it comes back to you, it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was.' While I don't expect that to apply, it gave me food for thought. And despite what you might now believe about me, I am, basically, a good person. I admit that once I knew you were no longer married, or in a relationship, I thought I might have a chance with you. But obviously that was not, is not, the case, .... and so, ... I want to try and rectify my bad behaviour. It is not without a lot of pain for me, but Que Sera Sera. So now the only thing you need to do is to decide whether you are going to leave now, or stay."

My thoughts were of a great relief, but also a sense of sadness for Catherine. After all, all she had demanded of me was that I fuck her. I mean, that wasn't so bad initially, but it did become a problem when she started forcing me to do that.

But now my issue was that I had confessed to Angela and Katie, my love for them, and they had reciprocated, and there was no longer a place for Catherine in my life. But I didn't think it prudent, given her recent behaviour, that I tell Catherine any of this, or, that I just simply shut down and leave now. After all, we all still had to work together.

So I gathered my wits as best as I could, and said to Catherine, "If you want me to, I will stay, ... if you want to me. And anyway, I'm hungry."

Oh, ohhhh, I immediately thought after I made that last comment, and seeing the expression on Catherine's face go from pleasantly happy, before I made the comment, to murderous just after I had made it. Fuck, I thought. It was going ok, and now I've stuffed it all up.

But then, Catherine's expression changed, slowly, from murderous, as if she was thinking, evaluating something, to suddenly bursting out in a full bellied laugh that lasted probably two or three seconds.

Not being sure what had caused this I remained silent and decided to wait for Catherine to speak before I almost, dared breathe again. And then, after what seemed like hours later, but was in fact only a minute or so, Catherine finally spoke.

"You can really be a cold bastard, can't you," she stated more than asked. "You know, I think that I will be able to live with my decision, a little easier than I thought." Then Catherine added, "So are you going to leave me once your hunger has been sated?" but she had unexpectedly managed to develop a cheeky, almost temptress type look on her face as she looked over the top of her glass at me, eye to eye.

I shook my head as I chuckled and said, "Yes, my Catherine, I will leave one my hunger is sated, but I have two types of hunger. One is for food, and the other is for you, and they will both need to be sated before I leave."

"Do you know how corny that sounds?" she said, "But I can live with that, knowing that you are a romantic. And despite being corny, it is nice." The last words uttered while she was giggling, and then she added "I have always known you would be a smooth talker. I hadn't counted on the corny, but you even make that sound believable."

"You know Catherine, in another time, and in another place, maybe we could have had something permanent between us. I guess it's unfortunate, in one way, given your last comments, for you and I, that I was not ready to make a commitment to anybody, when we first met. Life sometimes throws us some curve balls that really test us. Sometimes we're ready for what life throws us, sometimes we're not.

Catherine, you are an attractive woman, a desirable woman, but I must tell you that I am in love with someone else. But also, that does not mean I am not attracted to you. I mean, we already have a history, and I must admit I have enjoyed it when we have had sex. Very much. Very very much."

Catherine put her glass down on the coffee table and moved over towards me. When she was next to me, she took my glass out of my hand, and placed that also, onto the coffee table. When she'd done that she hooked her left arm inside my right as she cuddled up beside me.

Maybe this is a failing in all males, and in my past lives, I had always been faithful until I knew the relationship was over, and even then, mostly I had stayed faithful, until the actual divorce, but I think that for most men, me included, if sufficient temptation is placed in their path, they may stray from the person they may love with their entire being. And it is not an excuse, when they might say that it means nothing. It may in fact be the absolute truth. In some cases I stress. There will always be men who will make it bad for everybody else. I have no sympathy or compassion for these types, and they make it bad for everybody else.

But I had no excuse. I was in love with two women, who not only knew about each other, but who had formed a relationship not only with me but also between themselves. And they had shown that they really cared deeply for each other. And in one case at least, even the parents of one of them, had seemingly made a decision to accept us all as a family unit, even if that family unit was unconventional, and the most mind blowing part of this was that Angela's parents were traditional Greeks. That made their acceptance of our arrangement, even more important. Their acceptance of the arrangement would truly have been a miracle in older times.

But here I was, ready to fuck Catherine. But then again, both Angela and Katie expected that that is what I would be required to do. I mean, how blessed was I?

While all these thoughts were happening, the pizza man arrived at the door and Catherine arose, went to the door, paid for the pizza and returned to the room with the two pizzas.

"Well, the first of your hunger sating items has arrived. Let's dig in, so that we can then move forward to sating the second of them."

"Let's" I said as I bent forward to lift the lids of the pizza boxes.

We ate, mostly in silence. We drank our wine, again mostly in silence. And when our hunger for the need of food was sated we relaxed back into the lounge suite, Catherine resting against me on my right, as we just reclined there, both immersed in our own individual thoughts.

My reverie was interrupted, when Catherine spoke.

?Don, given what we have spoken about tonight, and I suspect that I understand even some things you may not have verbalised, but that I understand, perhaps it might be better if you did not stay tonight."

I was quite taken aback, and that emotion must have shown on my face as Catherine said, "look, ... I know you love someone else, and despite what you may think of me, I do not want to be a part of a problem that may interfere with that, and end up with you hating me. I want you to know, that I will always be here for you, but right now, I think you should go to the person you love, now."

There was a silence of many seconds before I replied, "Catherine, ... you have no idea of how much my esteem, my admiration, my affection for you has risen as a result of what you have just said. My admiration was already increasing but you have excelled yourself. Had I not already been taken, I might have asked you to be mine. I just want to thank you for your magnanimity."

"I am not by nature magnanimous, but I see no alternative here in that I have realised that you would never be one to be dominated. I do thank you for the time, the sex, we have shared. I do not know what the future holds, but should you ever need a shoulder to cry on," she giggled, "or anything else, I will be here for you. I have been single for many years, and you have been the first person that has ever given me cause to question that status, ... but it will take something huge, to get you out of my mind."

"Thanks Catherine. I am only sorry that we could not be together at this time. And most of all, thank you for your understanding."

"Don" Catherine responded, "Thank you for those words, but would you mind if I asked you to leave now?"

?Not at all" I said as I put my arm around her and said, "Catherine, thank you for your love, if that is how deep your affection for me is. But even if your affection for me is not at that level, I am honoured to have been the recipient of your affection."

"Ohh, Donny, I have fallen in love with you, but I also understand that you are not in a position to return that love. So go. Please go now, before I break down."

"Catherine, thank you," I said as I kissed her lightly on the lips before standing up, getting my overnight bag, and walking out the front door.

It was only a three minute drive to Katie's place where I knew I would be welcome. But how would I explain to her the desolation I felt about hurting someone that I knew cared for me. And how, if, it would affect how I felt about both Katie and Angela.

Seems that there is potential for a Part four. A high vote will ensure that a Part Four will be provided to continue with the story of how this scenario developed even further.

No comments:

Post a Comment