top

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Business Trip

Business Trip
By: Anonymous

Travis and I had just moved in together. We really did not see a lot of each other since I traveled for my job. It was great when we were together and since he works from home we got to spend a lot of time together when I was home. Travis was a web designer. One day before I left to go on a trip Travis bought me a web cam for my computer. He told me we would put it to good use. We had always talked dirty on the phone but he thought this would take it to the next level.

One evening while in my hotel room Travis suggested I give him a little show on the web cam. I about 5 foot 11, 125lbs and a double D. Travis has always been satisfied with my body so I decided to give him what he wanted and not be embarrassed as this was the first time we had used the web cam. My only request was that Travis shed his clothes so I could have my own show. His cock was a thick 8 inches before it is rock hard. Little did I know what really about to happen and what my boyfriend was doing back at our house.

I started by unzipping the side of my dress and letting it fall to the floor which left me in my black bra and panties. Travis then told me he wanted to direct me the rest of the way. He asked me to take my garter belt off and slowly take my hose off while turning my ass toward him. He told me to put my hand inside my panties so he could see if I was wet. I pulled my hand back out as instructed and unhooked my bra and let it fall to the floor. Travis could now see how hard my nipples were getting. I proceeded by taking off my panties and fell back on the bed before he told me to massage my tits. Before getting the web cam I had always packed some toys so I could use them while talking to Travis each night and sometimes during the day. Travis asked if I had packed any toys for my trip which he already knew the answer to his question.

I went over to my suitcase and found my vibrator and turned it on. I then was told to place the vibrator on my clit. This was the first time we had used the web cam so I was already close to having an orgasm just by the excitement of being watched. Travis was beginning to stroke his cock as I moved the vibrator in and out of my pussy causing me to have my first orgasm of the night. He watched as he stroked his cock. He then asked me to suck the vibrator like I would suck his cock so I slowly moved it to my mouth. As I tasked my own juices I stated wishing they were his instead of mine. I started sucking the vibe as I would his cock. I was so into it I almost forgot he was watching and started to massage my clit moving my fingers in and out of my pussy, it was so wet. As I started to climax once again I was startled by a knock on the door. I had forgotten I had called down for room service. Travis told me to answer the door. I went to put something on and he said no go as you are in your high heels. I told him I could not do that but he insisted.

I went to answer the door, before answering Travis told me to let the hotel staff bring my dinner inside the room. As I opened the door I could see that it was a nice looking man who obviously worked out. He looked me up and down and started to talk but could not get his words out before he finally stated he had my dinner and where did I wish for him to put it in the room. I told him to sit it on the table. I had been upgraded to a suite so it had a small table in the corner. He asked if I needed anything else and I told him no I was fine for now. Little did he know when I handed him back the bill that I had written him a note along with his tip. I sat back down on the bed; Travis wanted to know details of what went on when I answered the door. I gave Travis a play by play and told him I wrote the hotel guy a note stating if he wanted to come back and watch he could. Travis was excited at this because it was really out of character for me to do something like this especially since I have never been with anyone else while we had been dating. I laid back on the bed thinking about the guy from the hotel and hoping to myself that he would come back. I ate my dinner and then we got back to the web cam. I started by pulling on my nipples and working my way down to my once again wet pussy when there was another knock at the door. This time I decided to put on my robe before answering since we did not think the guy from the hotel would come back.

I opened the door to see the guy from the hotel who let me know he was back to take me up on my offer. I asked him to come in and explained to him that my boyfriend and I were using the web cam and he had asked me to open the door undressed earlier. He told me his name was Jake and that he enjoyed the show earlier and was glad I had invited him. He definitely wanted to see more. I walked Jake through the suite and told him to take a seat. Travis asked who was at the door and I told him that it was Jake, the man who brought me my dinner earlier and that he would be sitting in the chair in the corner. Travis had other thoughts in mind and told Jake that he had been directing me on the web cam. He told Jake he was more than welcome to help tell me what I needed to do. Travis also asked Jake to move over closer to the bed. He had set up the web cam so it was widescreen so he could see more of the room. I then asked Jake if I could help him remove his shirt and pants. He nodded yes. I moved over to Jake and as I pulled off his shirt my nipples touched his chest. Jake obviously worked out and much more than Travis. Next I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. I could see his cock starting to get hard. He looked as if he was a nice size cock but nothing like Travis. Travis told me to lie on the bed and asked Jake to move over to the bed as well. I started to worry as to where Travis was going but knew he would not put me in danger.

Travis asked me to turn on the vibe and hand it to Jake. He then told Jake that he would sit back and watch as he used the vibe on me. Jake did not hesitate and directly ran the vibe all over my body stopping at my pussy teasing me. He turned me over and asked me to get on my hands and knees with my ass facing the camera for Travis. He moved the vibe slowly in and out of my pussy, using his other hand to caress my ass. My juices were dripping down my legs when Jake pulled out the vibe from my pussy and moved it to the entrance of my ass. I started to say no but before I could Travis stated he had a better idea. He asked Jake to use his cock instead. I did not know what to think but if Travis was ok with the situation so was I. Jake agreed and used my juices to lube my ass. He slowly entered and soon his entire cock was inside my ass. As he moved in an out I started to play with my clit and then grabbing the vibe to fill my wet pussy. Jake was close to cuming and Travis asked him to cum all over my body instead of in my ass. Jake pulled out and turned me over. Just as he did he started to cum. It landed all over my face and tits. Travis then asked me to masturbate for both him and Jake while Jake recovered. I started by taking my fingers and moving it through Jakes cum then placing my fingers in my mouth. He tasted good. I moved down to my clit playing with it and then moving my fingers in and out of my pussy. I was watching Jake play with his cock and moved over to the computer screen to see Travis doing the same. All of a sudden Jake got up from his seat and moved me to the edge of the bed. He told Travis I hope you dont mind Travis told Jake to go ahead as long as I was fine with it. I grabbed Jakes cock and moved it to the entrance of my pussy. He rammed it inside of me filling me with his cock. He moved in and out fast as I moved to keep his cock inside me longer. It did not take long for Jake to cum inside me. I could here Travis cum as well. Jake helped me get cleaned up and he left shortly after letting me know if I ever came back into town to give him a call.

I returned home the following day after work. On my way home Travis called to tell me he had something to show me and to come up to the office when I got home. Once home I walked up to the office shedding my clothes as I walked. I wanted Travis more than ever and wanted to get the evening started. I opened the door to see Jake standing in Travis office. I was shocked to see him and grabbed something to cover myself up with but both Travis and Jake said at the same time we have already seen it all. I started to ask what was going on but Travis asked me to sit down first. He started to explain that he was the web designer for Jakes company. Jake is starting an online video service and wanted to see how it worked and if live video would work on his site. I was mad at the 2 of them for not telling me but they could both see I was more excited then mad when I stood up and walked over to the bedroom. Both of them followed...

No comments:

Post a Comment