top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Constant Harmony, Ch. 10 -- Romper Room

Constant Harmony, Ch. 10 -- Romper Room [part 10 of 15]
By: theblackwren (theblackwren@hotmail.com)

We got into Ann's car very quickly, and out down the driveway in silence, Ann's eyes on the street with a strange kind of intensity. I could tell she was pretty angry about Connie not letting us have sex in the manor, but I could only get so upset, given the amount of sexual release I'd experienced within its confines right under her nose, with just about every relative of hers in the house. The fact that I was still sporting a writhing hard-on after it all was nothing short of amazing, and caused me to study her with a hungry eye.

"Are you okay, baby?" I asked.

She nodded, not taking her gaze off the road. "I guess you can see I have some issues with my mom, the control freak," she said after a moment, turning a quick grin on me.

I smiled, trying not to think about how I'd so thoroughly tasted her mother's delectable snatch less than an hour ago. "Who doesn't have issues with their parents at some point?" I quipped.

Ann's smile widened as she nodded, and as we got a few miles away from the manor, she seemed to relax considerably. Her blouse, a brownish flesh colored thing with its buttons ending just above the chest, hung loosely against her body, concealing what I knew to be a baby blue bra supporting her curvy white knockers. The sleeves on it were translucent, and even though I couldn't really see her skin in the darkness, I found myself trying to study her body as she drove on in silence.

Yet I was still unable to stop thinking about her fine mother.

God, Connie had a great body. Her legs, ass and stomach were smooth, strong, and supple, much more so than I'd expect in a woman her age. And those magnificent tits... those full, firm C-cups now had a pair of hickeys she'd commanded me to put on them, just before Ann and I left. If she were the poster-woman for 48-year-old mistresses, my 25-year-old cock would be on board in an instant. I suppose it already was, in a way.

"I can't believe you wanted to make love in a taxi cab," she said after a few moments, snapping me back to the present.

I looked over at her. She had kind of a sly grin going, and a naughty twinkle in her eye as she looked sideways over at me. I felt her hand gliding smoothly across my lap and squeezing against the thick meatiness of my erect cock, confirming that I was every bit as ready to go as I had been in her room. A low groan emerged from her as she gave me another lustful clasp, and I felt my breathing falter as I twitched and pulsed beneath my khakis.

The car was slowing down as she pulled off to the side of a fairly dark and secluded section of road right as she pulled her hand off of me. Looking at her, I noticed she was now hiking her black skirt up the length of one smooth, creamy leg. As we came to a stop, she leaned her seat back, smiling over at me and loosening her blouse to reveal cleavage I could not clearly see but knew was beckoning to me.

"Sweetie," she crooned, intentionally weighting her breathing so her chest rose and fell erotically, "I'm a little stressed. Would you please give me one of those special kisses you're so good at? I'll make it up to you, right here, right now!"

Wow, this was new. Ann had never offered me sex in a car, even if this was the first time (well, technically second) we were alone together in one. I wondered briefly if being around her family somehow sparked a streak of sexual competitiveness, but was soon diverted to the site of her pulling her skirt fully over her waist as she laid back in her seat, leaving her strong lovely legs bare and inviting to my gaze.

Briefly hefting her nether section into the air, she laughed softly as she pulled her panties all the way down her legs, to rest around her ankles. Pulling herself back, she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a hot, tight kiss that was full of tongue and bursting with passion, which I eagerly reciprocated, sliding a hand under her blouse. She pulled back, pushing my hand away as she lay back in her seat, re-hiking her skirt up to reveal her unclad, virtually hairless pussy.

"Give me some head, baby," she said, pulling me across the passenger's seat. "I really need you to make me feel good..."

I pulled back momentarily, re-positioning myself a little better. It wasn't easy to just lean across the front of a car to give your girlfriend oral sex, even if there wasn't any gearshift obstructing the way. Pushing my seat back, I dropped to my knees, reached across to under her seat, and depressed the seat fastener. She pushed her seat back also, suddenly making much more legroom available in the driver's seat.

"Lift your leg," I said, moving it around my head as I leaned in to her side of the car. I kissed the inner thigh as I got around it, eliciting an immediate quiver of anticipation from Ann. I slipped my arm under her left thigh, cupping my hand on top of her quad, effectively pinning her down while supporting my lean-in. As I buried my face in her hot pulsing muskiness, I could feel her right thigh leaning against my left shoulder, unable to completely relax. It was an awkward position, but the best we could expect from the front of a car.

"Hoo, yessss..." Ann crooned from above, almost immediately straining and tightening her legs and pussy where I was running my tongue. I applied a little more pressure with my hands, clamping her down a little harder to keep her from getting too excited in this difficult position. "Mmm, baby... I've been wanting this all day. To feel you inside me... ah! To know you're tasting me... drinking me?oh!?in like that..."

And I was drinking, let me tell you. Ann had been serious; she was ready to go, and already fountaining a steady stream of her salty fluid as my lips and tongue made contact with her pussy. I soon found myself alternating between greedily slurping up streams of her heavenly secretions and lashing my tongue quickly and forcefully across her lips, labia and clit as best I could to keep her pulsating.

Apparently it was working. Her breathing was not only becoming more erratic and loud, but I could feel her legs and nether section practically shaking themselves apart as I kept my efforts going strong for her. I soon felt both of Ann's hands grabbing my hair with surprising force and pushing my face almost violently further into her steamy slickness as she ground herself harder against my mouth, trying to fuck my tongue like a madwoman.

"Oh! OH! FUCK, KEN, I LOVE IT!!" she yelled, her grip on me tighter than ever. "OH, GOD, DON'T YOU EVER STOP FUCKING ME WITH THAT MOUTH AND TONGUE! DON'T YOU EVER STOP, YOU HEAR ME? I WANT?I WANT?OOOH, FUCK!"

It was at that point the orgasm took her, her steady trickle of juices erupting into a full-on rush. The intense quaking of her body exploded as she snapped her legs and snatch into a desperate clamp, writhing exquisitely as a high-pitched squeal involuntarily escaped her. She relaxed for a moment, as if spent from the effort of climaxing, then began shaking again, her breathing and volume elevating once more as I dipped my mouth back into her honeyed box. Another writhe and clamp?and relax. She did this several more times, each instance becoming a little less intense than the last, until we'd been at this for almost fifteen minutes and she was almost completely relaxed from afterglow in her driver's seat.

I sat up, my lips and tongue sore, along with my neck and knees, but I didn't care. Ann looked relaxed and loose as a noodle now, and she had a smile that was infectious in its simplicity: she looked about dazed with fulfillment, and I had done that. Laying back in my own seat, I turned my head and smiled at her, laughing slightly.

She returned the laugh with a satisfied chuckle of her own. "Wow," she intoned in a long breath. "You really hit the spot."

"I aim to please," I retorted, innocently as I could.

"Oh, you do," Ann said, exhaling long. I was now acutely aware of her chest rising and falling with her breathing again, and watched her blouse as she continued her weighty intake and expulsion of air. "In fact, I want to show you just how much I appreciate your efforts on my behalf."

She sat up, her smile virtually glowing in the dark, and loosened another button on her blouse. "Take off your pants, babe," she said. "I want full access to my Ken."

I could feel my heart catching in my throat with those words, and I knew at that moment I was hers to do with as she pleased. I pulled down my khakis and underwear in one quick motion after I loosened the zipper and button, and was soon lying bare-assed on the passenger's seat. Ann started to lean over?was she going to give me head?!?but soon re-positioned herself so that she'd moved herself on top of me on the passenger's side. It was mere moments before she'd effectively straddled me, slipping my ramrod shaft into her eager warm pussy with a gratified moan?from both of us.

"Have you ever been fucked in the front seat of a car?" she asked, impaling herself fully on me and grabbing the tops of the seat just above my shoulders. I shook my head?I'd fucked in the back seat before, of course; and I wasn't a stranger to getting head in the driver's or passenger's seats?but I'd never fucked in the front seat like this before. "Well, you can thank me later," she said with a grin, "by letting me eat yogurt off your stomach in the morning!

"Did you notice you forgot to put a condom on?"

Oh, fuck, she was right. Not that I was particularly worried; Ann was on the shot, and Connie and Raquel struck me as women who knew things about themselves and their partners that went beyond the scope of normal. The Harmony women in general, if they were as good at bedding men and keeping them around as they seemed, had to be proficient at keeping unwanted surprises at bay. So I wasn't worried about that either.

It took me a moment to nod, and Ann's smile widened as she shook her head. She seemed to think I was starting to change my mind.

"Oh no, my little boy toy," she crooned, flexing her musculature at our love connection, causing me to flinch involuntarily and thrust up into her fleshy, intensely tight and pleasurable pussy. "I'm taking what I want from you tonight. You're fucking me raw tonight, and there's nothing on earth you can do about it. Is there?"

With every emphasis of her words, she flexed again, causing me to thrust up into her over and over and over. Ann had always been tight, and with the added 'bonus' of not having a rubber on, the sensation of my unbarriered hardness inside her steamy snatch effectively doubled the intensity of our lovemaking. I tried halfheartedly to push her off me, but she clamped down on the chair and pushed herself even harder down on me, laughing easily as she did. I slipped my hands under her shirt and tried to lift it and get at her tits while she fucked me (or more accurately, made me fuck her), but she denied me even that.

"No, I don't think so, stud," she murmured softly, her breathing intensifying as my involuntary coitus ravaged her in new ways. "You're not getting any titties right now, because I'm having too much fun making you into my little slave."

"Baby," I pleaded in a desperate whisper, "please?"

"No," Ann said, dipping her head to kiss me. She stuck her tongue in, taking command, continuing to make me fuck her, driving me closer and closer to a full-on collision into orgasm with each flex. "You're mine right now, slave. You're gonna give me whatever I want, because you like servicing me. Don't you?"

"Yes," I breathed, not believing how good this was. She already had me seconds away from cumming, and I wasn't sure if it was because of the new unprotected intensity of her tightness, her little snatch trick, or her unnaturally seductive air of command. Maybe it was all three.

Hey, I've already said I like strong women.

"Then you better cum now, slave!" she whispered into my ear, then bit it.

That did it for me, I was gone. I threw my arms around her waist, burying my face in the top of her blouse and kissing what I could of her silky skin as I thrust even harder and more desperately up into her glorious nether section. The wave of orgasm took us at the same time, and I could feel her quivering and shaking as I pushed even further up into her, shooting wave after wave of hot fluid into her velvety slit. Soon we were all groans and hard wetness and pleasure and pain and sweat, seizing each other in a mutual death grip, then collapsing in a musky wave of softness and warmth and comparative silence.

After a small eternity, I looked up at Ann, and she smiled down on me, my little blonde angel, and we kissed softly.

"Was it good for you?" she asked with a little giggle. I nodded, smiling gratefully. I was spent, for now.

"That was amazing," I replied, with a long sigh. We kissed again, and I had to ask. "What brought that on?"

"I don't know," Ann said. "Just wanted to try something different. But did you notice how different it felt without any protection?"

I nodded, but this wasn't news to me. Hell, I'd just had raw sex with Raquel earlier. Thrice!

She sighed, laying her head down on me. "It felt much more... intense. Gratifying. Orgasmic. I think we need to keep doing it that way."

I snorted, smiling up at her. "As soon as you give me oral sex, I'll be more than happy to give you this."

She fixed me with a cocked eyebrow. "And what if I just keep taking it from you, like this, Mr. Smartypants?"

"I'll be ready for you next time."

Now she gave a long sigh, one of exasperation. "You and your conditions," she growled, lifting herself off me, but still smiling. "You know, I'm used to getting what I want. And I want this."

Yes, Harmony women were doubtless accustomed to getting what they wanted all the time, I was learning. "Then you'll give me what I want," I replied, pulling my pants back up as she moved back to her seat and readjusted her clothing. "Quid-pro-quo, babe. I'm not being unreasonable."

She fixed me with a half-skeptical look, but relented, for now. As soon as we were re-clothed and reasonably decent, she started up the car and we made our way to the parking lot in Yonkers near the train station.

No comments:

Post a Comment