top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cassie Birthday

Cassie Birthday
By: Black Frisbee (BlackFrisbeeErotica@yahoo.comno@email.address)

AnnotationHappy Birthday Cassie  A day to be put on the calendar. No hole will be virgin after this shit !

Cassie Birthday For Black Frisbee Erotica By Styles Blu

She was always talking that shit about wanting to be adventurous or crazy. She was always looking at me with that tilted headed smile when we saw different couples doing things on movies or on the street. One time we saw a lady pop out of a sunroof naked from the waist up she could have been totally naked for all we knew. I laughed and tried to figure out if her nipples were hard. Had to be though. It was a cold night.

Cassie just looked and tilted that smile at me. So after a while I just decided that I was gonna do it. I remember it like it was yesterday, because I was sitting in a barstool in a truck stop and Cassie had headed off to the bathroom and I was putting my cup down and watching her tight frame do quantum physics in the jeans she had on. I could see her ass and my reflection looking at it from where I sat and that is when I decided. Her 29th birthday was coming up and that was the day that Cassie would get a nice big present from me.

It was 6am on Cassie's birthday. She was on her back in her bed as naked as the day she was born. Her hands were clamped to the headboard and her eyes were rolled back in her head watching her mind work. Her soft brown hair was sticking to her forehead in places and one strand lay across her open mouth. Her legs were open in a wide v while her pussy smacked and squelched around my hard tool. Her titties didd a bouncing wabble as my hips drove what seemed to be a mile of hard dick to her insides.

We hadn't had sex for a month leading up to her birthday. My idea. The pussy was more than ready. "Ho... Ho... Ho... m-my... g-god" she panted with the strokes that slammed into her inner workings with enough force to keep her cumming back to back. Cassie came hard, But this was just the beginning.

We lay in twisted sheets with arms laying across each other. A platinum tennis present still hanging from one of her slender wrists. Cassie wasn't skinny at all. Her body was live and curvaceous. Her breasts were big on her frame. A D-cup I think but I never asked her. I let my hand continue pinching the nipple as we look up at the slowly swirling ceiling fan in her condo by the beach.

"So what do you want to do today?" I asked her. My hand leaving her pinched nipple for moister territory. "I thought you were gonna plan out my birthday." She said gasping a little as my palm brushed her sensitive clit. "Ahhh, so you remember huh?" She smiled and turned her soft eyes on me. "yeah I remember. I been looking foreword to it. I like how it started out so far though.

The thing was that this was far from the December Birthday I had planned. The day was unseasonably warm. Close to 75 degrees already. Overcast but California was like that. Mmmmm" she said as my finger dove into her swollen pussy. "Do you also remember the deal we made?" "Yeah yeah, she said remembering on the spot. "If you could make it the month without raping me, I would do whatever you said on my birthday. Simon says." "without hesitation !" I added for clarification "yes...without hesitation baby." She said tightening her pussy on my finger. "Mmmmmm" I smiled my secret smile and pulled my finger free just before she came. "you bastard." She said with mock anger. "You teased me." "Did i?" I said innocently, and received a pillow in the side of the head for my trouble. We ate and showered and were out of the house by 11. We did the usual shopping and walking till lunch time and then we had a light one. I had a couple things on the agenda and I didn't want to mess up my timetable. The day was warm for this time of year and since she didn't have a lot on I just decided to take matters in my own hands.

"Cassie." I said as we rounded the hill on highway 1; "Simon says...Take your top off." She looked at me with apprehension. Then remembering the deal, she steadied herself and took several deep breaths. She knew what was up and her top came loose then off. Her breasts welcomed the hot mid day sun as she leaned back in the seat and threw her hair up and over the headrest. I smiled and hit the switch for the CD changer and let some sounds fill the 2006 Impala. "You so crazy." Is what she said after a while and a few car horns. I just smiled and turned off onto the whindy road leading to her condo. Trees hugged the road and privacy was the battle cry in this area. Cassie felt a lot better about her semi nudity in the seclusion of the private neighborhood. As we swung past her condo entrance she sat up. "Where are you going? You just passed my house.." I looked startled and turned into a driveway as if to turn around.

It was then that a couple guys in ski masks jumped out and grabbed the door on Cassie's side and pulled her kicking and screaming from the car. Her breasts being groped by a large dark hand as she twisted. I dove to the ground as a hankerchief was stuffed into Cassie's mouth and she was drug into the house. A large black sack was thrown over her head and she was captive.

On her knees in the strange house Cassie was stripped and rubbed with oil. She was tied to a table on her hands and knees. The table was short and her wrists were secured, as was her ankles. The bag was styfeling as she tried to cry from fear and excitement. She had heard my voice saying "Simon Says" in her ear, and almost laughed out loud at the relief she felt at all this being planned by her crazy boyfriend.

Without warning a hand smacked against her naked ass and a finger ran the line from her pussy to her backbone. Cassie shivered from the touch as the finger parted her trimmed pussy. A sheet of some sort was thrown onto her back and the hood was removed from her head. The sheet hung down over her head and she still couldn't see anything. When it as raised, all she could see was the hips and hardening dick in her face. A hand stroked at the thick black cock. It was about 7 inches but she had become used to more.

Without warning, a thick thumb dove inside her and she gasped at the invasion of the large digit. The large dick in her face was in her mouth and fucking by the time she caught her breath. The fat dick slid in and out of her mouth as hands were firmly applied to her arched back. The pressure between the shoulder blade made it seem to her that he was fucking her mouth Doggie. The anonymous man rolled his hips into her face. She sucked it on instinct. It pulsed in her mouth and every time it did Cassie sucked it harder.

The thumb inside her combined with the hand and fingers parting her sensitive pussy lips was snatching her breath in gasps. The feeling against her clit was incredible to her and she came on the annonomous hand that continued to work her G-spot.

The dick continued to push deeper and deeper into her mouth. There was no where for her to go. No way for her to slow the penetration. No control for her with this dick in her mouth. She was at the dicks mercy. Soon the dick was fucking her mouth like a pussy. The balls smacked against her chin and spit ran freely from her open mouth. She couldn't close her mouth or breathe until the weilder of the dick said so. "Mmmmooooh mmy good !" Cassie managed to moane around a throat full of dick. The hips crashed against her open face until with a grunt it began to buck and spirt cum in her mouth and on her face as it popped free her puckerd lips.

The weilder of the dick withdrew letting the sheet fall over Cassie's head as the hand drew another earth shaking orgasm from her shaking, gasping frame.

The table was adjusted as the hand pulled free her clutching box. It was lowered, and the front dipped. A

"Simon Says !" I let echo off the walls as I watched Cassie recover on the slanted table. My tongue dove into her wet pussy from behind her and I had the satisfaction of feeling her pussy lock on my stiff tongue. I lapped and ate at her pussy until she was down on her elbows and still I pressed my mouth on her. She came back to back as another dick was pressed into her sexy ass mouth. This dick was longer but skinnier so it dove deep into her esophagus. She gagged a little but the relentless thrusting had her purring like a kitten after a while. Soon she was cumming again. Her pussy gushed as I squeezed her ass on my face.

I cranked the table to proper height while I listened to cassie get her throat fucked. I then slid my dick back and forth along her open pussy until my dick was shiny with her juices. Her body arcked and hunched to try to get me inside her but I had other plans. I put the head of my dick in against her virgin asshole and popped the head in. "Yeeeeaaaahhhh !!" she screamed around the dick in her mouth. I waited till I felt her ass relax and then I pressed my slippery dick deeper into her asshole. I held it half way inside her until the dick that pistoned her throat added it's pulsing creamy treat to her mouth and face.

The door closed behind our mystery guests, and I noticed that Her eyes were watering as I pulled the sheet from her and she looked around at the opulent great room all lit with candles. There was only Cassie and I in the room now. She was trying to catch her breath but the ordeal thus far had left her breathless. Breathing to the crackle of the fire. The medical table she was secured to was only a couple feet off the floor and I was standing flat footed with my dick half way up her ass. She turned her head on me as I stood with one hand on a glossy hip,and the other held a glass of wine. "Simon says." I said toasting her. "Happy birthday. I said. Candle light danced on her horney face. I swallowed the contents of the glass and pressed my dick into her bowels to the balls.

I held it there for a beat and then slowly fucked her asshole with my hand in the small of her back. At first she seemed as if she would cry and I almost stopped. Then she began to back her ass up on my hard dick. I was 9 inches and almost as thick as her wrist. My balls met the lips of her pussy with a kiss. Soon I was sliding from dick head to balls in her ass and she was like pudding on my dick. I slapped her ass and pressed her titties into the hospital table. "oh baby !" She looked back at me with her eyes looking like pools of water in moonlight. "Fuck me baby. Fuck my tight little ass baby. Fuck me !" With that I was more than happy to oblige.

My hips rose and fell with crushing force. My thrusts smashed her ass and left the cream from Cassie's pussy running off my balls. "Take this dick you bitch !" I spat slapping a shiny ass cheak. "You tight assed bitch you ! Take...This...whole...dick !" I chanted as I banged away at her open asshole. She moaned and cried out as I fed her a long serving of cock meat till she came back up on her hands from her elbow. I grabbed a handful of her wavy brown hair in a tight fist and fed her tight ass stiff chocolate until she began to whimper and shake. My hand played with her stiff clit as she came down my hand and wrist. "You banging my asshole baby." Cassie whined as I drove deeper still. "Bang your little slut baby. Bang my tight hole." "What the fuck am I doing to you Cassie?" I said slapping her clamping ass and filling her ass till her stomach hurt. "Oh my god you fuckin me baby... you fuckin the shit outta me !"

Hell yeah I thought as I leaned back and filled her bowels with squirt after squirt of hot sticky cum. As I wiped us down with a warm cloth and untied her from the table, she slumped into a heap, and rolled over on her side.

"Happy birthday." I said as she tried to get her body to stop shivering. I bent my mouth back to her pussy on the thick shag rug and ate her till she was clutching at my head and squeezing my head between soft thighs. "mmmmaaaa shit !" she said adding another orgasm to the countless ones before. Her voice was still horse from the savage face fuckings she had received from my two co horts. I spun into a 69 and rolled her orgasming body on top of me. She ground her sopping wet pussy in my face with her hands on my tight stomach. Her pussy parted to allow me to get both my lips inside hers and then she rode my face while stroking my hard dick. After another orgasm, she bent over and took me full into her mouth and throat. Now it was my turn to cry out as her hot mouth worked it's magic on my stiff tube of chocolate. My dick was a combination of my two friends in that it was as long as one and a bit thicker than the other\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\. Cassie had no challenge with it though. She bobbed and bobbed up and down until all I could do was just moan and grunt into her dripping pussy. Her ability to have o rgasm after orgasm had my head swimming. . After an extremely savage s equence of deep throating; Cassie rose and spun on top of me. Her wet p ussy re captured my dick and took it to the balls.

"Fuck !" was all I could say as she sat there with me fully inside her on the balls of her feet. Her hands were on my chest while her eyes rolled back in her head. Her head lolled freely on her neck. She was as hot as lava on me and I could feel the muscles she commanded squeezing and constricting me. >SMACK< "Ride this dick you sexy ass slut you!" I said >smack< laying another on her backside to get her going. She did. For the next half an hour Cassie bounced up and down on my stiff dick. I felt it hitting the bottom and bending inside her and still she dribbled her tight ass on my dick. I held her hips and pushed her down harder on my rising hips. Adding to the smacking force, that she had going off inside her. "Cum in me. Blow your load in me baby. Don't hold back. Give it to me. You know your slut wants her pussy creamed. Cream my pussy baby. Let me drain that big ass dick.

She kept on talking like that. The girl was delusional. She was definitely in the zone. My dick was 9 inches but she rode it like it was less than half that. I looked down and watched as her pussy split to accommodate the fat dick inside her . My hips were soaked with her wetness and her breasts bounced and made circles on her naked torso. She sat down on her knees and leaned back holding my balls. That did it. That was the cog that let the levy free. I felt it coming from long off and as it built, I could tell that it was gonna be an extreme orgasm. "you gonna cum for me baby?" she asked me in my delirium I didn't notice the mischievious look on her face. "Yes baby. Yes I am cumming." Her pace slowed immediately and then her strokes became slow as molasses. My eyes popped open and I looked down into that face and knew what was coming next. "Noooo !" I said as her pussy pulled free my dick and left it cool and flopping in the open air. Her mouth immediately followed the path that her pussy had just abandoned and she took me full to the balls in her tight throat. I came like old faithful. I held her head and for the first and only time I can remember...Cassie swallowed. She swallowed me and did not remove her mouth from my pulsing squirting dick until I was drained. Then she went down, licked her juices from my balls, and then sucked the remaining drips from the head of my softening love pole. I lay there half out of it, and watched as Cassie strolled to the doors. She threw back the shades, and opened the French doors to the balcony. The sun was dipping into the ocean and she looked like a goddess standing there naked with the sun behind her. Her beautiful body in silloette. Her hair dancing in the breeze. out on the balcony; I joined her with a hand on her tight waist. She turned eyes as blue as the ocean on me and smiled. "Thank you for the birthday present." "did you enjoy it?" "Yeah. A lot. I have never cum that much. " "Well you still seem to have a few left in there. "I said patting her naked ass. "The day aunt over yet." I added, and secretly hoped that she was cool for now, because I needed some recovery time. Plus that adventure in her asshole left the muscle of my dick sore. If she wanted some more though. I am sure I could work something else out. &#61514;

"for right now. I think a little later I might be willing to try for a little more." She fingered the bracelet on her wrist and let her blue eyes scan the horizon as the scattered clouds played chase in front of the swollen sun. I had no idea what she was thinking about and I didn't ask. Just enjoyed the moment, like Simon Says.

No comments:

Post a Comment