top

Friday, September 3, 2010

Prom Night Chaperone

Prom Night Chaperone [part 1 of 2]
By: Raingirl

Prom Night Chaperone

My life wasn't exactly going as planned. I'm 28 years old, recently divorced with no kids. I consider myself attractive and try hard to keep my body in excellent shape, however, my ex-husband was more interested in screwing his 21 year-old co-worker and doing it in my bedroom! I'm 5'7", 122#, brown hair, brown eyes and a full "C" cup.

So what was I going to do now? I hated doing the bar-scene and trying to meet a nice guy that way. I even tried the internet dating websites, but got nothing but geeks and weirdoes. I was 6 months since my split with my Ex and was getting horny as hell and I was feeling very frustrated.

My sister Suzie is 12 years older than me and is the picture of Americana. Married right out of high school, 2 kids, loving husband, great house in the suburbs and a little cabin on a lake for summer retreats. Imagine my reaction when Suzie called me up to ask a favor.

"Hi Julie, it's Suzie." She said sounding all upbeat.

"What's up sis?" I replied rather cynically.

"Well, I guess I'll get right to the point......... I wonder if I could ask you to chaperone a graduation party for Matt (her son) up at the lake cabin?" she said with a polite tone.

"Chaperone!?!" I gasped into the receiver, "Why me?"

"George (her husband) just got a call to have the two of us go on a junket with his company on a private jet to Cancun, but I don't want to have to cancel the party for Matt and his friends, but I also assured the other parents that there would be adult supervision!"

"When are you talking about?" I asked with a less than excited tone in me voice.

"Day after tomorrow......... the prom is Saturday night, then they'd drive up to the lake after the dance and come home Sunday." She replied.

"Crap" I thought to myself. Just what I needed to be doing is baby-sit my 18 year old nephew and his buddies. Trouble was, I couldn't think up an excuse fast enough!

"You're going to owe me big-time Big sister!" I relented.

"Oh thanks Julie, that's really great of you to do this!" Suzie said all a twitter.

I packed a few things and decided that I'd go up to the lake that afternoon and at least get some alone time in the sun and take a good book to read. Matt and his date along with three other couples would be coming up and arriving around midnight. It had been a couple years since I had been up to the cabin and was kind of glad I accepted the job when I drove up to the place with the sun blazing and the temperature up around 85 degrees.

The cabin was pretty small and rustic, but there were two bedrooms and a loft overlooking the living area with great views out to the lake. I slipped into my bikini, smeared on some sunscreen and grabbed my towel. I went down to the dock and laid out my towel and basked in the sunshine for the next couple hours. I went back up to the cabin and sucked down a cold beer and grabbed another to return to the dock. After polishing off the second beer, it was giving me a nice buzz since I hadn't had anything to eat all afternoon and the alcohol was having a bit more effect on me than normal.

I baked in the sun until almost 8:pm when the sun went behind the mountain and the shadows took over the dock area. I went up and made myself some dinner and popped open a bottle of nice Syrah that I found in George's stash. I was doing a pretty good job on finishing off that bottle when I got a call from Matt on his cell phone telling me they were on the way and would arrive in about an hour.

It was about 12:15 when they arrived and Matt did the obligatory introductions. His girlfriend was Carol, and his best friend Josh had his girlfriend Monica with him. Matt's other two buddies Jerry and Ben were supposed to have their girlfriend's with them too, but one girl got sick from food poisoning and the other girl decided she didn't want to go if her friend with the food poisoning couldn't.

I was still in my bikini with a loose cover-up over the top and the two boys without dates were ogling me like I was a piece of fresh meat. "Oh Great!" I thought, now I'm going to have a couple teeny boppers trying to impress my all evening.

Matt and everyone else used the bedrooms to change out of there formal attire and they all decided to go have a dip in the lake. I noticed Matt trying to hide the fact that they had a ½ case of beer with them, but I figured it was okay since no one would be driving anywhere tonight. I wasn't exactly sure how closely I needed to be watching these kids, but I left them alone for about 45 minutes before opening another bottle of wine and walking down the pathway to the lake.

Matt and Carol were no where to be found, but Josh, Monica, Ben and Jerry were all just sitting on the dock drinking beer and talking about the prom. It was a really warm night and the moon was out in all it's glory casting an eerie bluish light over the whole area. Josh waived at me to come join the conversation and I walked over and sat down and listened to the adolescent chatter.

I had met Josh before at one of Matt's birthday bashes and he was a really nice kid with short blonde hair, blue eyes and the body of a wrestler (which he was). His girlfriend Monica was a cute, petite young thing with dark hair, maybe 5'1" and it would be pushing it if she even weighed 100#. Her chest was flat and the bikini she wore didn't consist of much more than a few square inches of material but it was just enough to cover her areolas and her pussy. It was probably a good thing that all these young girls shaved their bush because there wasn't much coverage over her crotch. Jerry & Ben were obviously liking the view since Monica was sitting on the dock facing them with her legs criss-crossed in front of her.

I sat down and sipped my 7th glass of wine of the evening and was feeling no pain. I even kind of liked seeing Ben & Jerry and even Matt looking at my body now that my cover-up had slipped off my shoulders. I could even feel a bit of wetness creep along my slit as I sat open legged in front of the group. I could swear that Ben was getting a hard-on and was trying to adjust the uncomfortable coil of erection in his swim shorts. I think he decided that the easiest thing to do was go jump in the water and avoid the obvious embarrassment that would have been cast his way.

Jerry was fairly quick to follow and soon Josh and Monica went in too. After a few minutes, they were all calling for me to come join them. It was kind of cute that they felt comfortable enough to have me join in their little party, so I stood up and stretched (mainly to let the boys get a good look at my body) before I jumped in. We all splashed water and swam around for a while, then I noticed Josh and Monica standing in about 4' of water and locked in a pretty hot embrace and kiss. I couldn't see them, but I was pretty sure Josh had his hands on Monica's ass and was pulling her groin hard against his cock. Tell you the truth, it was making me awfully hot too!

I turned and splashed around with Ben & Jerry for a while longer before we noticed that Josh & Monica were nowhere to be seen. I got out of the water and sat on the dock and proceeded to drink down the rest of my wine as the two boys crawled out of the water and each of them opened another beer. It didn't take long before I saw Ben adjusting himself and I knew his hard-on had returned. I would sit back on my arms and throw my head back which accentuated my chest thrusting out and up. I knew the two boys would be soaking it the view and I smiled.

The conversation turned from the events of Prom to me. Both boys asked about my marriage and divorce and what happened. When I told them I had found my husband in bed with his 21 year-old office assistant in my bed, I watched their eyes get big.

"What were they actually doing!" Jerry asked naively.

"Oh, he was fucking her doggie style and slapping her ass and pulling her little ponytail as they fucked!" I said matter-of-factly.

"No shit!" Ben said, "Then what happened?"

"Well, I threw his shoe at him and hit him in the head!" I laughed, "Then I left and never went back."

Jerry looked at me all serious and said "I'm really sorry Julie, he was a real asshole!"

"That's for sure!" I chuckled as I got to my feet and felt a little wobbly.

Ben snapped up to his feet and steadied me. "You okay?" he asked.

I turned and kissed him on the cheek and said "I'm right as rain, I just need another glass of wine before bed!"

"I'll walk up with you!" Ben said as we started up the path. I felt Ben's hand on my arm and thought it was cute that he was going to help me walk up the path, but I'm sure he was hoping for a bit more than that. I turned to see Jerry sitting on the dock by himself looking all dejected.

Several yards up the pathway, we heard a noise and stopped to listen. It wasn't very intelligible, but there was some obvious grunting going on to our left. I grabbed Ben's hand and said "Let's go see what it is."

As we came around some shrubs and bushes, there was a small patch of pasture grass that stood a couple feet tall. As we walked closer to the sound, we got a glimpse of what it was. There was Josh, buck naked and slamming his cock into Monica's petite cunt. Each thrust Josh made would make Monica grunt and grown with pleasure. The moonlight was plenty bright enough to see every detail of their coupling. Monica's pussy was stretched open around Josh's big 7" cock and the juices coating his shaft would glisten in the moonlight.

I was a bit mesmerized and finally realized that Ben was standing close behind me and I could feel a definite bulge in his shorts pressing against my right ass cheek. It was quite erotic to watch the copulating just a few feet away and I was getting hornier by the second. My right hand drifted down and found Ben's bulging swim trunks and I cupped my hand over it and slowly rubbed his boner up and down as we watched.

Ben got a bit more embolden as we watched and I felt his left hand come up from around my waist and cupped my bikini clad breast. His finger and thumb began rolling over my nipple as I leaned back against his attentions.

About this time, Monica's grunt's were changing to high pitched squeals in short little bursts. The sound of her voice seemed to energize Josh even more and his cock pummeled her tiny cunt like a machine! It was an awesome sight and I could feel noticeable droplets of my own juices now seeping from my own slit. Ben's lips were nibbling on my ear and his hand now drifted from my tit down across my stomach and snaked under the waistband of my bikini bottoms.

Now I was the one uttering grunts and groans as Ben's middle finger quickly found my pussy slit and curled up inside me as I continued rubbing his cock thru his shorts.

Monica suddenly wrapped her slim legs around Josh and let out a gasp as her body started shaking and convulsing uncontrollably. Josh slammed deep inside her and we could actually watch his balls pumping his cum deep inside her pussy.

While the two of them were still in the throws of their mutual orgasm, I grabbed Ben's hand and nearly ran to the cabin. We didn't say a word, but both of us knew what was going to happen next. As we came thru the front door, I headed right for the first bedroom and flung the door open. I wasn't really expecting to find my polite young nephew Matt fucking his girlfriend spread-eagled on the bed. Matt pulled out and quickly tried to cover he and Carol's naked body.

I smiled and turned to Ben and said "Look's like its contagious!" as we both backed out of the room.

I went straight for the other bedroom door and opened it in a hurried rush. Low and behold there was Jerry sitting on the bed with his cock in his hand and was jacking off!

"Jeez!" I said as I closed the door and pulled Ben towards the ladder up to the loft. I knew Ben was getting an eyeful of wet crotch as I ascended the ladder. We wasted no time getting our wet swim suits off and falling onto the big king mattress on the floor. Ben was like a wild man and began kissing me everywhere and fondling every inch of my body.

I grabbed his face between my hands and looked him straight in the eye and said "I need you to lick my pussy..... Lick me til' I cum!"

Ben went right to my outstretched thighs and clumsily lapped and licked my cunt. I coached him on getting his hands under my ass and pulling my mound hard against his face, then wiggling his tongue deep inside.

"Oh God yes!! Yes! Yes!" I squealed as I bucked against his face with my first orgasm. My fingers were intertwined into his hair and I pulled his face hard against me as my juices flooded his face.

I shook like a leaf in the wind for at least 2-3 minutes before finally easing my grip on his head. I laid on my back and spread wide open for his as I urged him up over my body. I could see his massive tool hanging down between his thighs and I was aching to have him inside of me. I finally got a hold of his shaft and rubbed the copious amounts of pre-cum over his helmeted cock-head, then drew his directly into my sopping wet cunt.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!" I groaned and I felt his fill length easily slide all the way into my pussy.

I quickly wrapped my legs around his back and drew his mouth to mine and demanded "Fuck me!" just before thrusting my tongue into his mouth. Ben was a little tentative at first, but I kept telling him what felt good, what to do more of or how to shift his weight while we fucked. In a very few minutes, he was giving me the best fuck of my life. It was almost a surprise when I felt his load of cum shoot deep inside me after only a few minutes. The amazing part was, his cock stayed hard and we kept on fucking just as strong as ever.

"I like you young bucks the way you can cum and not get soft, but just keep on fucking!" I said as his mouth ravaged my flopping titties!

We probably were going at it for a good 15 minutes before both Ben and I had our second orgasms. We both laid there panting when I heard a creaking noise and looked over to see Jerry's face peering over the edge from the ladder.

I smiled, rolled Ben off the top of me and said "It's okay Jerry, come on up and join us!"

It was a bit awkward as Jerry crawled over to the mattress on the floor and saw my legs flopped apart and cum was oozing from my slit. Jerry was still wearing his suit, but I quickly removed it and guided him into position. It was obvious that Jerry was not an experienced lover and I decided to lay him on his back and straddle his cock with my dripping snatch. There was an audible "Squish" noise as I lowered myself onto his cock and sank down until our pubic bones were grinding together.

"You like how that feels?" I asked as I began slowly riding up and down his shaft.

"It feels fantastic!" Jerry groaned as he thrust his hips up off the mattress and began squeezing my tits as I wiggled my cum-drenched cunt onto his cock.

Soon there was a puddle of cum coating Jerry's groin as I picked up speed and ground my cunt up and down onto his pubic bone. I looked over to see Ben lying there a couple feet away with a very content look on his face and I could see his cock start to harden once again.

I turned my attention back to Jerry and rocked back and forth and whispered to him "I want to feel your cum inside me now lover!"

I think it was the first time he'd ever been referred to as "lover" and it seemed to make his thrusts even more powerful and more pronounced. I leaned forward and allowed my tits to flop right in Jerry's face. "Suck them baby!" I cooed and watched him nearly attack them like a shark. It was a wild scene, more bizarre than anything I'd ever done before. I liked being in charge and watching these two young studs aching to fuck me over and over.

Jerry was groaning louder and louder like announcement to an explosion. Sure enough, he exploded deep inside me and I could feel the powerful streams of his hot cum hitting the walls of my womb.

"I need a drink!" I exclaimed as I raised up off jerry's now semi-deflated cock and watched the steady trickle of cum ooze from my slit. I didn't bother to put on my suit, I just went down the ladder and trotted into the kitchen to pour a glass of wine. Ben & Jerry were close behind, I'm sure they were hoping for round two with Matt's old auntie! I'd just walked into the living area, threw a towel on the sofa and sat down when Josh and Monica walked in from outside and saw the three of us sitting there naked.

"Man, what did we miss?!?" Josh said as he held Monica's hand and walked over to where we were sitting.

"Well when we saw the two of you fucking in the meadow, it made us all horny and we decided to do something about it!" I said with a smile, then took a big gulp of my wine.

Jerry and Ben sat there with their beers in hand and proudly let their cocks stand at attention in front of Monica.

Josh stammered, "You mean both of you (looking at Ben and Jerry), all three, ...........did it?"

They both just smiled and shook their heads in the affirmative.

Monica had a look of shock on her face. She'd obviously never been around or seen a bunch of naked people sitting around after they'd just fucked each other. She stayed close to Josh and kind of hid half way behind him to hide her embarrassment of not only seeing us, but realizing we had watched her getting fucked as well.

I guess the talking must have spurred Matt and Carol to slip on some clothes and come out to see what was going on. Matt could hardly believe his eyes when he looked over to see me naked along with two of his good buddies.

"Aunt Julie, did you ............?" and then he couldn't bring himself to ask the question as he looked at Ben, then Jerry, then back to me.

"I think the answer to your question is yes!" I said rather cynically.

Then Ben and Jerry both nodded their heads to affirm my answer.

"And it looked as if you and Carol did a pretty good job of it too, almost as hot as Josh and Monica there!" I said as I motioned to them.

"Why don't you all take off your clothes and join the party?" I said

To be continued.................

No comments:

Post a Comment