top

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Professor Is Put to the Test

The Professor Is Put to the Test [part 3 of 4]
By: Jay

"So we'll still see each other?" I asked hopefully.

Fawn had put her overalls back on and was attaching the clasps at the top. "Of course we will," she said. "I just told you about all those dreams I had about you."

"How 'bout if I pick you up Friday?" I suggested.

She got her cell phone out. She looked like she was looking at a calendar. "Only in the daytime," she said. "I'm working that night. Sunday?"

One nice thing about farming, it may take a lot of time, but one day of the week's pretty much as good as another as far as getting the work done. "You don't have class the next day?" I had to remind myself to say "class" instead of "school." The latter sounded too much like I was talking to a high school student.

"No, classes don't start till the next week. Sunday it is." She looked at me and read my mind. "Which means I can spend the night, if you work things out in your head that soon." She read my mind again. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean that the way it sounds. I mean, if you work out your angst."

I made a note to myself, in case her dreams ever came true, that she was intelligent enough to use "angst" in a sentence. I thought that was important genetic information. "That's okay. It must sound silly, having a sexy woman who's crazy in love with me and not trying to get her to do all kinds of bizarre, demeaning stuff for me." I got dressed and saw her to her car. I also got her address, which we had both missed in the discussion!

Before she opened her door, she stood on her toes and kissed me on the lips. "What you said? That's not silly; it's sweet. That's why I'll give you all the time you need."

Even though I was disappointed that she didn't spend the night, I felt relieved that I wouldn't see her for a few more days. I put a lot of physical effort into my chores. On Friday, I did a lot of physical work and mental work besides, so I was really ready for a good night's sleep when I went to bed, and it was only nine o'clock. A little after one, I awoke to one of my dogs barking outside. I thought I heard a voice outside, and I definitely heard a door creak. I put my robe and slippers on and went to look. I brought my cell phone in case I needed to call someone and describe what I saw.

I'm able to tell you pretty closely what time because I didn't even make it down the stairs before my cell phone rang. It lit up and showed me that it was 1:09 a.m. "Hi, Dave?" Whoever the woman was, she'd been drinking.

"This is Dave Leigler," I confirmed.

"Why don'tcha come out to your barn?" the voice asked.

I had just gotten to my living room. Fawn's car was in my driveway again. The lights were on, allowing me to see that no one was inside, but also that the barn door was open. "I'll be right there," I said hurriedly.

I was glad I'd already put my slippers on, since I didn't have to back for them. The light in the front room of the barn isn't a wall switch; it's a string attached at the light socket, and it's about three feet to the right of the table when you enter. That's probably why Fawn didn't turn it on when she entered. She was sitting on the table. "This bring back memories for you, Professor?" she asked. She opened her coat and flashed a light blue blouse and a short skirt. The blouse wasn't all that revealing, but she shook her torso so much that I thought one tit might come loose.

I turned the light on and answered, "No, I've never had a drunk girl in my barn before. What happened?"

"Today's Lindsay's birthday. Or, wait?" She looked at her watch. "Yesterday was her birthday. Anyway, I just left her party, and your place was on the way home, so I thought I'd see if you were up for some fun."

"Not in your condition," I said. I managed not to sound stern. I didn't want to sound like her dad.

"What condition?" Fawn giggled. "I'm not pregnant." She rubbed my hip. "Yet." She giggled some more.

"You need to go home," I said. It took a little more effort not to sound stern this time.

"Are you gonna screw me in my own bed?" she asked. "I've been dreaming about that, too! I think it was the ..." She was counting on her fingers, and she missed the thumb. "That was the fifth dream I had about you."

"I'll decide when I get there," I lied. "Get off the table so I can get you home." She did, and I put my arm around her. Her coat smelled like beer. It didn't even smell like the good beer that I buy when I go fishing with my best buddies. It was more like the empty beer cans that I usually find along my fence on January 2nd and July 5th. I walked her to her car and tried to open the passenger-side door. It was locked.

Fawn lay across the hood waiting for me to unlock it from the driver's side. "I used to wanna do this in a music video," she said. "Am I pretty enough?" She sounded like she genuinely doubted it.

"Don't sell yourself short," I told her. "You're too pretty to settle for that kind of work." I pulled on the handle of the other door as she got up. "It's locked," I said.

Now she stopped laughing. "Oh, shit." She motioned like she was getting ready to check her purse. "And my purse is in there, too, so I can't even call Triple A."

"That's just as well," I told her. "There's probably some rule where they're not allowed to help you if you're drunk."

Now she smiled. "I guess I'll have to stay here, then."

"Nothing doing," I said, and she stopped smiling. I was afraid of what might happen, and she was too drunk to give meaningful consent for it. I didn't want to tell her that, so I told her something equally true. "The first time you spend the night with me, I want it to be because you want to, not because you have to."

"Ohhh, Professor, ...," she said. Her tone suggested that she might have told me again how sweet I am if she'd finished her thought.

"So, I'll have to take you home myself." That brightened her up again. "Come in the house while I get my things." She followed me into the house happily. She also followed me up to my room. I took my robe and pajamas off. I was prepared to keep her away when I removed the bottoms, but she fell asleep on the bed. I finished getting dressed in peace, thinking that I had a new reason not to pursue a relationship with her. I put my coat on and went back to my room to get her up, wondering what her breath would smell like. I helped her up, and I didn't smell anything. I was glad I'd gotten her address when she was here last, since I couldn't have depended her on her giving it to me correctly now.

On the way, Fawn's speech seemed to clear up a little. She said, "You know, you can definitely fuck me tonight. My parents are out of town."

"Where are your brother and sister?"

"With my parents."

"We'll see," I said. Of course I had no more intention of sleeping with her drunk in her house than I did in my own. I just wanted to keep her awake so I could get her home. I found the house and walked her to her door. She pulled a set of keys out of her pocket and started to unlock the door. "Wait," I said. "If these are your keys, you could have gotten into your car."

"House keys," she said. "I keep 'em on a separate ring so I don't lose everything at once." She opened the door, walked in and turned around, inviting me in.

I did go in, but I helped her sit on the couch. "Not tonight," I said. "I've got a lot of chores to do tomorrow." Another nice thing about farming is that you always have that as an excuse if you need to leave. Seeing the disappointment in her eyes, I added, "But I've got a friend who's a locksmith. I'll call him tomorrow and we should be able to get your car to you in time for work." There was an afghan draped over a chair, and I pulled it over Fawn.

"Thanks," she said. "You're too nice."

The next morning my friend Al got the door open. We jump-started Fawn's car, and he followed me to her house. When he was driving me back, he said, "You must have really made an impression on your students, if they call you even when you've stopped teaching."

"You have no idea," was all I'd admit to him.

Sunday I drove to Fawn's house. She had the door open before I could knock. "Hi, Professor!" She was wearing a light blue blouse and matching skirt. She had a brown leather jacket over that, not zipped up. She also had flesh-colored hose on. As soon as I was inside the house, she kissed me and asked, "Where're we going?"

I had two plans. If she'd dressed casually, I was taking her to Pizza Hut. Since she dressed nicely, I told her, "Martinelli's. You ready?"

"I just need my purse," she said, and she picked it up off a desk by the door. "Is that the place just outside campus?"

"Same owners, different location. This one's close to my house. The consensus is that the food's good at both places, but the one we're going to has a nicer atmosphere."

"Nicer in what way?" Fawn asked.

We were in my truck by now. I acted like I was having trouble understanding the street signs, but I was trying to think of a way to avoid answering her question. When I couldn't, I blurted out, "Okay, you made me admit it. It's more romantic."

"There's nothing wrong with that. Why didn't you want to tell me?"

"Because it's like ruining a joke. It won't put you in a romantic mood if I tell you it's supposed to."

"I think it's romantic that you're trying to put me in a romantic mood when I've practically come out and told you that I wanna sleep with you."

We looked at each other awkwardly. "Practically?" I asked.

"Okay, it's not just 'practically' any more," Fawn chuckled. "So, how is it more romantic? Are there paintings of people making out? Does the chalkboard with the daily special dot the i's with little hearts?"

"I dunno. I've never actually eaten there; I'm just telling you what I've heard."

We talked more on the way and at the restaurant. It came out that her parents got married when her mom was 20 and her dad was 35. People talked about it, but not so much because of their ages. He was her basketball coach during her senior year of high school. Her maternal grandfather was her grandmother's boss at a shoe factory, and they got married at 30 and nineteen. In other words, her parents were the last people who'd judge me over our ages or how we knew each other.

The food was slightly more expensive than what you'd pay at a chain, which I suppose would impress a nineteen-year-old. They had a nice wine list, but I prevented the awkward conversation with the waiter by asking him up front what kind of soft drinks they had. The seats in the booths were soft, and the script on the menu was elegant, but there wasn't much else to suggest romance. Fawn seemed to respond to my letting it slip more than to the actual atmosphere. She rubbed my leg multiple times. I finally took the bait and put my hand on her leg. Feeling an otherwise bare thigh, I whispered, "A garter? The last time I saw one of these was in a movie set in the thirties. What will I find if I go higher?"

"See for yourself," Fawn purred.

"I don't want to get us thrown out. I'll save it for later."

"At your house?"

I resumed a normal volume. "Absolutely."

Fawn looked at me lustily through dinner. We had a rich cheesecake for dessert. Each piece had three cherries on it. Fawn picked one off and bit into it sexily. I picked one off mine and did the same. Fawn picked another off and fed it to me. I did the same. She cut a piece of the cheesecake off and fed that to me, and I did the same. I adjusted my dick under the table and whispered, "Let's enjoy the food, and then we can go." Fawn nodded in agreement. I called for the check the next time I saw the waiter. After I paid, I told Fawn to walk in front of me.

"What for?"

"I don't want the whole world to see my erection, but I do want 'em to see the beautiful woman who's responsible for it."

She stopped for a moment, and I ran into her butt. "That'll get you seconds," she said, moving just enough to get me even harder.

As soon as we were in the car, Fawn asked, "Are you as excited as I am?"

"I'm beyond excited," I said. "I feel like we learned a lot tonight."

"I just hope you can keep up with me," Fawn said boldly.

I sped home, grateful that there weren't any police cars on the side road that led to my house. When we got inside, I took Fawn's coat. "I see you wore underwear this time," I said.

"Disappointed?" Fawn asked.

"No, 'cause I know it's coming off soon."

"You sound confident," she said. She put her arms around me and kissed me.

"Should I not be?" I asked.

"You should be very confident," Fawn answered. I waited for her to tear her blouse open or something, but instead she laid her head on my chest and let out a contented sigh. She took off her heels, said, "Let's hit the sheets," and ran up the stairs.

I wanted to carry her to the bed, so I chased her. I got her ankle, and she stumbled, the top half of her body making it past the top step. I was glad I'd added carpet to the top floor and stairs after I bought the house. I came up behind her, my arm across her the whole time. Fawn turned over on her back and started unbuttoning my shirt. I kissed her, and neither one of us breathed until the last button was undone. When she did, I undid the top button of her blouse. She had a black strapless bra on. "Oh, this is too sexy for the stairs," I commented. "This definitely belongs on the floor of the bedroom."

I got off her so she could get up. When we were both at the top, I was standing between her and the hallway. I backed up so she was safely away from the stairs. I pulled her toward me for another kiss, and while I was doing it, I put my hand under her butt. I carried her to my bedroom and gently put her down. "No one's ever done that for me before," she cooed.

"I want to do a lot of things that you haven't done with anyone else before," I said.

"Like what?" Fawn asked.

I was dumfounded. "I?I don't know. I hadn't thought about what else there might be. Now, about that bra."

Fawn finished unbuttoning her blouse and took it off. "Come and get it," she said. She got on the bed and rolled over until she was on her back, near the window.

I took my shoes off and got on the bed. I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips again. The kiss was shorter than the one on the stairs but no less sensuous. I kissed a line down to the very lowest point above her cleavage. I gently grasped the top of the cup on my right. I lifted it and folded it over onto the lower half, allowing me to kiss the top of that breast. I did the same on my left, this time kissing the breast and then the cleavage. Fawn sat up. That was one supportive bra, because it still held her breasts in. I reached around and found the clasps. While I undid the clasps, Fawn kissed various places on my face and ran her fingers up and down my back, the same way I'd done in the barn. I pulled the right side of her bra toward me, and Fawn lay back. I pulled the loose side out and across her chest. Fawn pulled it the rest of the way and dangled it sensuously over the side of the bed before she let it fall. When she'd done that, I put my arms under her and resumed loving her boobs while she rubbed my shoulders. I kissed the top of the one on my left. I ran my fingers up and down her spine, prompting her to press a little harder on my shoulder. Then I licked the underside of her breast and sucked on the nipple for a few seconds. I moved to the other breast, and this time I did the same thing in the opposite order. When I'd done that, I kissed the space between her breasts, separating them as I moved down.

I could feel my raging erection again, and I looked up at Fawn. "If I take my pants off, can I add to the list of things you've never done before?"

"Yeah, you'd be the first, but it wouldn't matter to me."

"What do you mean?"

"Before my first time having actual sex, you know, a dick in my pussy, I used to daydream about titty-fucking. That's what you're talking about, isn't it?" I nodded. "Well, the other night, when we were really into it, I leaned back and you came all over the place, mostly my belly, but a little on here, too." She put her hands on the tops of her tits. "I liked that better than I ever thought I'd like titty-fucking. But if you want to, sure, we can do that."

"That's okay," I said. "Tell you what, let's get the rest of our clothes off. We can just sorta fool around, and when I'm ready to come, we'll do the same thing as before."

"That sounds great," Fawn said, "but instead of just stripping, I wanna get your clothes off, and you can do mine."

"That's my favorite way to do it," I agreed. I stood up straight on my knees. "Have at it!"

Fawn undid my belt buckle. It was my basic black leather belt, since I wanted to look nice for Martinelli's. She undid the button of my pants and unzipped the fly to see my new boxers. "Hmm," she said.

"What?"

"I was kinda hoping you went commando, like I did the last time I was here."

"Not with these pants on," I said.

"Well, let me take care of that," Fawn answered. She pulled them down to my knees. I rolled onto my back, and she pulled them off. She removed the boxers and stroked my cock a few times.

"Don't stay there too long," I advised her. "It'll spoil the build-up. Besides, I've been waiting to see what you have on." Fawn lay back again without letting go of my cock. I undid her skirt and pulled it away. Her stockings were attached by garters, as I'd remembered, but to a black pair of crotchless panties! It took no small amount of agility on both our parts for her to keep stroking my cock while I undid the garters. Once I had them off, though, it was easy. I crawled over her in the opposite direction, and Fawn went back to stroking my dick. I pulled the stockings down to the knees and kissed the lower part of each thigh. I pulled them down to the calf and caressed the upper shin. By the time I had the stockings down to her ankles, she was licking up and down my shaft. I rubbed each calf and each heel. Once I got the garters off, I sucked each toe into my mouth.

When I'd done all ten, I turned around and started stroking her pussy. She tried to push my hand away, protesting, "I'm not naked yet!"

"With those, you don't need to be," I reminded her.

At that point, I had three fingers inside her. "Three!" she shouted. "Another first time!" I added my thumb so I could stroke her clit at the same time. "Oh, God!" she screamed. "Dave! Dave, I love you!"

I slowed the pace enough that I could tell her clearly, "I love you, too, Fawn." I reached down and let my cock stroke her leg. "Can you tell?"

"Mmm-hmmm," she said. She put her hand on my chest and said, "Then fill me with your seed."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" I said.

"Yeahhh," she moaned. "Did I mention I'm on the horniest part of my cycle?"

I had the presence of mind this time to ask, "You're still on the Pill, aren't you?"

"Uh-huh," she said, and she climbed over me. "I forgot the last couple mornings, but I'll take 'em tomorrow, and it'll be fine."

Red flag! Red flag! I pushed her onto her back. "Hold on!" I said, and I started to get off the bed.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

This should have been my cue to send her home, but my dick still had most of the control. I found the condoms I'd left in my drawer the last time Joan and I made love. "Nothing, any more," I told her.

"Gimme those," she growled. She got one open and put it on my dick one-handed.

"You act like you've had practice," I said.

"It's the only foreplay I ever got from Dale," she explained. "One day I'm gonna try it with my mouth."

"I hope?"

"Yeah, it'll be you, I promise," Fawn interrupted as she pushed me back onto the bed. She crawled up until her pussy was directly over my cock. Raising her hands in the air, she impaled herself on me unassisted. "Hey, these ribbed ones really do feel good."

"Damn, that panty's even hotter than I realized," I told her. "I can see my cock going in and out of you through the hem. Does that feel as naughty as it looks?"

"Not yet," she said. She reached down with her right hand and started playing with her pussy through that same opening. "This feels naughty." She pounded her butt into my hips harder and harder. Her moans went from "Oh, yeah," to "Oh, fuck," to words that were unintelligible. Her voice must have risen two octaves. I wondered if this was what charismatics sound like when they speak in tongues. She came back down a little and said, "Dave! Dave! I'm totally yours!" She ground hard onto my cock and squeezed her muscles. "See, you taught me well! You're a hell of a teacher."

I was having one of those orgasms where it feels like your skull is imploding. I sounded like someone trying to make fun of how retarded people talk, but I'm pretty sure she understood that I was coming. When a minimal amount of oxygen returned to my brain, I was able to say, "And you're by far my best student."

Fawn came down and lay on my chest, not letting me out of her. We lay there for a few minutes, collecting our breaths. Finally, she asked, "Did you mean what you said before?"

"Of course. I mean, I haven't heard how things turned out for anyone else that I taught that to?"

"No, when you said you love me. Was that you talking, or just your dick?"

"It was my heart talking," I assured her. "But my brain and my dick were right there cheering."

Eventually she rolled off me, and we fell asleep, still entwined. As I drifted into what I like to call the love coma, I hoped we'd make love again in the morning. After all, I'd come in her pussy, but I hadn't come on her chest like she wanted. Instead, I literally woke up and smelled the coffee. I felt a cool spot on my thigh. I moved my hand around and threw out the condom that had remained in place after I fell asleep. I put on a bathrobe and headed downstairs. Fawn had put her clothes back on and made a fresh pot of coffee. "I hope I made it right," she said. "I did it the way we do it at work." She looked at the refrigerator and added, "I didn't see anything in there that I could make for breakfast."

Since she was dressed, there was no point in making a sausage joke. I kissed her and said, "We can get something on the way to your house. Next time I'll have things ready."

"When'll that be?" Fawn asked.

"I've got a lot to do, but I can arrange my work for any night that works for you."

"My next night off is Tuesday, but I'm babysitting my nephew. How's Thursday?"

"Great," I said. "Six o'clock?"

"Sure, but this time I'll come here. And you're almost there," she added.

"Almost where?"

"You'll find out soon enough," was all she'd say.

PART 4: We find out what Fawn meant.

No comments:

Post a Comment