top

Monday, September 6, 2010

Battery Acid

Battery Acid
By: shayexhibits (shayexhibits@yahoo.com)

Battery Acid

About mid morning I put my newest cheesecloth dress on (the sun was shining and it looked warm), and took the car to Kwik-fit. I had to wait ages for someone to talk to me. To keep from getting bored, I wandered around the shop a little. I heard a small wrench being dropped and it was only then that I noticed there was a work pit under the car I was standing next to. I didn't let on that I noticed and figured that I could have some fun while I was waiting. I "had" to adjust my sandal so I propped one foot up on the tire of the car. That must have given him an eyeful. It got me a little excited and I felt a little rush of juices.

One of the other mechanics came up to me and asked me what he could do for me. He was a bit of a hunk in a rough sort of way and I was tempted to tell him "exactly" what he could do, but after a couple of seconds I told him about the noise that my car was making. He said that he thought he knew what it would be, and asked me to bring it into a vacant slot.

When I brought it in, he opened the driver's door for me to get out. Knowing this game well I swung one leg out. I glanced at his face and where his eyes were looking - right at my bare pussy. When I stood up he asked, " Did you set the hand brake?"

"Yes, I did, I always do." I responded.

"If you don't mind, could you release it. We can't work on the brakes if it is on. With the noise you described, I believe that is all it is." He was telling me while still holding the door for me.

"Of course, if you think that is what it is. I'd be glad to." I told him cheerfully. I was so concerned that it might be something serious, that I felt totally relieved. He held the door for me and I leaned in over the seat to the hand brake. I could feel the back of my dress riding up exposing the lower part of my butt. I pretended to be having difficulty with the hand brake and stayed like that for what seemed like 10 minutes, but in reality it was probably only a few seconds.

It was then that I heard the shuffling of feet and remembered that the mechanic in the pit was right behind me as well. That was at least two of them that were getting a great view of my ass and pussy. The juices were flowing again. When I stood up, my mechanic had a big grin on his face, but very professionally told me that I could wait until the job was done in the waiting room at the end of the workshop. I thanked him and walked towards the waiting room.

As I was walking along the side of the workshop I passed a open door as a young mechanic was walking out of it, carrying an open bottle of something. I didn't see him straight away, and he wasn't concentrating on where he was going and we collided. Part of the contents of the bottle splashed right down the front of my dress. As the guy backed away from me I could see that most of the liquid had splashed down him.

"That's acid" the lad said and shouted "Pete, I've spilt some acid on a customer."

Pete, the one helping me with me door, was quick off the mark and was there in seconds. He took one look at us and said, "Quick, get your clothes off and into the shower, that acid will burn your skin!"

It was then that I started to feel a tingling round the wet area of my stomach. I guessed that he wasn't joking. What else could I do, not wanting to pull the dress over my head I pulled it off my shoulders and wriggled out of it. There I was, naked in the middle of a garage full of mechanics and a couple of customers, not really caring about it too much, the tingling on my stomach was beginning to be a slight burning feeling. Meanwhile, the young mechanic had just about got his overalls off and was in the process of dropping his trousers. At the same time, Pete was pulling his sweatshirt off. Within seconds he was down to his boxers and he was leading us to the shower, which was in the toilet area at the other end of the workshop. As we were running down the workshop I noticed that everyone had stopped whatever they were doing and were watching us, well me, I'm sure. Before I knew it we were both in the shower getting a real good soaking.

"Stay in there, both of you, and let the water wash over the area that got the acid on for 10 full minutes." Pete was telling us as he stepped out leaving us to stand there, facing each other. After a few moments I had collected my thoughts I asked him what his name was. It was Darren.

I said, "Darren, you should really take those off", pointing to the boxers he was still wearing, "you should let the water get straight onto your skin."

At first he didn't seem too keen on taking his boxer shorts off, but then he did saying, "yes, I suppose you're right."

We both just stood there, two total strangers, naked and inches apart, with the shower pouring water down our fronts. After a couple of minutes I was feeling better, the burning had began to fade, and I guess that Darren was too, because he was starting to get an erection. I hadn't seen it at first, but I felt it as it started to rise and touch my right thigh just below my pussy. I looked down startled at first as Darren backed-off a bit and apologized. Trying not to look at me directly his face was a bright red from the embarrassment. It wasn't his fault, I suppose that any red-blooded male in that situation would get a hard-on, so I said, "that's okay, I'll take it as a compliment."

"Of course, of course, you do have a gorgeous body." He managed to stammer out.

"Yours isn't so bad either" I replied. Just then Pete came back with a couple of towels and clean overalls for us. I turned the shower off and got out, drying off as Pete told us to join him in his office after putting on the overalls.

As we were drying off, I asked Darren if he was okay and he told me he was and asked me the same and then apologized again for the accident.

"These things happen" I said, then "at least I got to see a handsome young man naked" as I looked at his still erect dick. Giving him a little wink at the same time.

Darren replied saying "In a way I'm glad it happened, it's not every day that we get a naked lady in the workshop, you'll have made the day of everyone here, and I've never had a shower with a gorgeous naked lady."

"Try it, it can be lots of fun." I said. Darren then said that we had better put on the overalls and get to the office. He said that he was expecting to get into a lot of trouble for what had happened. Back in the office Pete asked us if we were both okay, and apologized for everything. He told me that there were a number of accident forms that had to be filled-in and got us both a cup of coffee while we answered his questions.

He started to give Darren a bitching, but I stopped him by saying that it was probably just as much my fault as Darren's. When we'd finished, Pete gave me my dress - in a zip lock bag.

"Now if you take that out of there, you better be careful not to get any more acid on myself. It may look fine, just wet, but in a couple of hours you can bet that it's going to have some mighty big holes in it. The best place for it is in the trash." Pete was telling me.

"OK, thanks for telling me, I've never had acid on me or anything I have worn before." I was saying as I looked at my new dress in the bag.

"How much did it cost? I can tell it had to be new, so we would like to replace it for you." He asked, waiting for the worst I'm sure.

"I did just get it, not two days ago. It was $60, but it was also the last one in this pattern." I told him, kind of absently, I was still just staring at it, not even sure why. He went to the register, pulled out a $100 bill and handed it to me.

"I hope the difference makes-up for all the trouble that you've had."

I was just about to say something when another mechanic came in and told us that my car was fixed. "The repairs are on us as well and again, I'm really very sorry for all of this. We usually have a safe environment for our customers, but here lately we just seem to be having a bit of bad luck with it." He was telling me in a neutral tone in his voice.

"Yes, me too, I'm so very sorry." Darren said, but I noticed a slight smile on his face.

As I was walking to my car I couldn't help noticing that all the mechanic's were looking at me. I smiled at them as I passed by and got in the car. I then noticed that I was still wearing their overalls. I thought for a brief moment that I should give it back to them before I left, but knowing my house was 20 miles away through busy traffic, I decided a second trip back would have to do. Maybe I could buy a special new dress with the money and come show it off to them. I was quite pleased with the way things had worked out, I'd made money instead of spending it, and had lots of men look at my naked body.

A very good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment