top

Thursday, September 9, 2010

A walk in the woods.

A walk in the woods.
By: Puffin (wangle99@hotmail.com)

I am driving in my car, thinking, knowing, that I should turn around and drive back home. Knowing that where I am going I shouldn't be going but I cannot resist, cannot turn the steering wheel around to turn and go back the way I am driving from. My heart beats faster as I think about what I would like to happen this morning but I doubt it will, doubt I will be so lucky. I carry the thoughts in my head as I have done for a day since waking yesterday morning. I look around me, the sky is blue, it is a beautiful day, a beautiful summery day even though it is September - an Indian summer's day perhaps. I keep driving, keep thinking. I am driving along the coast road, looking at the sea wondering what it would be like to go paddling today, I am distracting myself from where I am going, what I am hoping to do.

I indicate and turn left, I have arrived at my destination. My palms are clammy and I know I shouldn't get out of the car but some unknown force is driving me on, my thoughts are taking over my mind and I cannot block them out. I get out the car and breathe in the fresh coastal air, breathing slow deep breaths to steady my fast beating heart. I am shaking slightly. I press the car boot release button and hear the click as the boot door opens slightly, I walk around the back of the car telling myself its fine and today won't be a problem, I can just go for a walk, it will be fine. I open the boot door just moving my head out of the way so I don't hit myself with it, I am all fingers and thumbs. My dog eagerly jumps out nearly strangling himself with his lead in an effort to start his walk, he enjoys our morning walks in the woods, is eager to get going so he can run and bounce around in the leaves. I close the boot and know I cannot put off walking any longer. I stall for a bit longer checking I have locked the car and that I have my phone and keys.

There are other cars in the car park but no sign of anybody else. Other people out for an early morning stroll perhaps? People who have come to the woods to think? It is quiet here, there is a slight breeze rustling the leaves on the trees and as I start to walk leaves fall around me signifying that today is the first day of autumn. The leaves that have fallen crunch under my feet, I have an urge to take off my shoes and run through them.

My dog and I walk along the main path in the woods, it is silent, there is nobody, nothing here just the crunching of the leaves beneath my shoes and the shuffling of the dog moving through the fallen leaves. I have let him off his lead now and he bounces around beside me, never moving more than a few feet away. He is a nervous thing, wary of people he doesn't know. He stays by my side.

We walk further along the track and come to the crossroads, I hesitate and wonder which way to walk now or even if I should carry on walking but instead go back to the car and go home. I pause and listen, I can hear someone coming and I instinctively know it is you. My heart beats faster as I know it is now or never to return to my car. I don't move. I keep my head down and listen as you approach; I am talking to my dog reassuring him it is ok. I look up and smile as you reach me. ?Fancy meeting you here'. You smile and we begin to walk, the dog trotting along beside me. We talk about random things, avoiding the reason why we both know we are here We walk off the main path and through the trees, here is pure trees and nothing else, trees reaching up as far as you can see and trees low to the ground. I have always loved trees; their majestic look and the age of them fascinate me. The branches of the lower trees catch in my hair pulling strands from my hair clip.

We reach a small clearing through some trees, the dog is bounding around exploring but always running back to me before bounding away again. You reach for me and pull me to you. Holding me to you as you kiss me. I respond without hesitation. I am lost to everything around me except what is happening at this moment. I can feel the heat flooding through my body as your tongue explores my mouth. I hold on to you and enjoy the moment for what it is. I hold you tight to me, I want you, more at this second than you can possibly imagine.

The sunlight is falling through the trees lighting up the leaves on the ground. Your hands are under my jumper touching my nipples through my clothes, an involuntary shiver runs down my spine. I reach my hands under your t-shirt, your skin is warm to touch and my hands are cold. I run my fingers over your chest tracing your hair downwards with my fingers until I reach the top of your shorts. I push my hand inside the elastic of your shorts and reach for you. I feel how hard you are within my fingers and it makes me smile. I reach up and we kiss again.

You pull me to the ground, I am lying amongst the leaves and branches the sunlight shining above me. I hold my breath as you push my skirt up exposing me to you. The slight breeze on my legs feels cool. I have my eyes closed so don't see you move towards me, then pleasure fills me and I catch my breath. You are running your tongue over me, the feelings that I am experiencing are making me shiver. I never want this moment to end. You continue to lick me, to suck on my most sensitive areas making me arch my back in pleasure. I lean forward to kiss you, tasting myself on your lips.

We stand again, you are leaning with your back against a wide tree trunk. I ask you what you want me to do. You mention what I had dreamt about. I had dreamt of sucking you, one of the most vivid dreams I have ever experienced. I kneel down in the leaves and look up at you standing there. You pull your shorts down revealing yourself to me. I hesitate, I want to taste you, feel you in my mouth but I also want to revel in the moment. I lean forward and take you in my mouth, fully in my mouth sucking as I lean forward. I build up a rhythm of sucking and licking, moving my mouth all over you. I feel you sigh and lean further back against the tree. I continue my rhythm for just what feels long enough. I need to feel you holding me so I stand up, still touching you as I don't want to stop.

We kiss again and you pull my skirt up and push yourself against me. Our height difference is noticeable but the feeling of you between my legs is indescribable, my breathing is quicker and my heart rate is faster. I cannot believe I am here with you. I never want this moment to end. You ask me whether you feel good. You feel so good I cannot put it into words. I kiss you again in answer to your question. You turn me around so I am against the tree, you move against me and enter me, I gasp as I cannot believe how good you feel and how much I want you, how much I need you. We move together, you pushing me back against the tree, I run my hands over your back under your t-shirt, my hands are warm on your skin. I want to taste you, feel my lips on your skin. I kiss your neck holding you close to me as we move together.

We lay on the woods floor, amongst the leaves and branches, I have twigs and leaves caught in my hair but I do not care. All that matters is being here with you at this moment. You move on top of me and push yourself into me, we are frantic in our movements. How can something that feels this good be considered so wrong? We move together in rhythm, I never want to stop, want to be in this moment forever but I know I can't. I am running my hands all over you, I need to feel as much of you as I physically can, I need to remember how you feel beneath my finger tips. I can smell the leaves and branches around me, a smell that will evoke memories on future walks. I feel you moving harder against me, I feel every movement deep within me and the contentment I am experiencing makes me smile. We move faster together and I know that this moment will end so I savour each movement you make. With a sigh you come, and move hard against me. I hold you tightly, close to me. You kiss me, I am shaking and I slowly catch my breath and come back to earth.

My dog comes bounding back, I have no idea where he has been running but he is happy and has obviously been enjoying himself. That makes two of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment