top

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Video For Auction

Video For Auction
By: Cum Girl (cumgirl664807035@talktalk.net)

Video for Auction

Good evening and thank you for choosing to read my story. I have a video for auction. One copy only; 30 minutes of Master and Cum Girl. Would you like to know what the video contains, dear reader? What you can bid for, what you get exactly? I will watch it for you, I will write an account of its content so you can decide its worth. I'm going to curl up here on Master's sofa, tuck my legs underneath me, peek between my fingers and ...

The screen flickers into life and there I am sat about 10ft in front of the camera on a hard backed chair; the lighting is dim, but I am clearly lit. The chair is positioned centrally in a room; Master's living room, my home. I am wearing a front fastening dress with a cardigan over and my hands play nervously with the ties that hang just below my breasts. Around my neck you can just make out my collar, dull black leather contrasting with alabaster skin, the occasional sparkle of reflected light off the metal studs. My head is bowed; waiting.

Master appears; walks behind me, reaches for my hands, brings an end to the nervous fingering of material. The cardigan is removed, I am compliant and obedient as He pulls it from my shoulders and then, with a sudden movement the front of my dress is pulled apart and I am revealed. Breasts and stomach; small breasts, flat stomach, my pale skin almost luminescent, nipple jewellery gently swinging back and forth like tiny pendulum.

Immediately, Master has me stand and the dress is pushed down over my rounded arse cheeks, over the slight curve of my thighs, till it falls out of sight on the floor beneath my feet. For a moment I stand totally exposed, the glory of my nakedness starkly displayed for the camera lens's attention. I take in this image of myself; smooth, hairless, a soft glow about my skin, thighs and stomach taut, my waist pinched, my hips flaring out beneath. I am neither hourglass nor reed stem; neither Rubenesque nor catwalk model thin.

I regain my seat; knees fixed together, my hands in my lap kneading each other. Master moves behind me His clothed body in stark contrast to my exposed nakedness. He places His hands on my shoulders and begins to caress me; gentle strokes running across my shoulders, my back and down my arms. You can see Him playing with my hair; stroking it down, caressing my skin with its fine ends. My eyes shut, the rise and fall of my shoulders becoming more pronounced.

Master's hands move to my neck, stroking down its length with the back of His hand. My head lolls, falls to one side and then forward, my face half covered with my hair. His mouth is at my ear now, His hands moving to my arms, nails dragging down to the elbow then across running palms over my breasts, and in an instant His fingers are rammed into my mouth. Three fingers, I think, rammed into my gapping mouth, sliding them in and out as His other hand finds my breast, squeezes inward till my nipple is captured. Involuntarily my knees start to part giving a tantalising glimpse down my inner thigh to my soft, moist centre.

Master stops; leaves me there panting for a moment He steps out of camera shot; returns with a black something in His hand; a black something that is pressed up against my mouth; a black rubber something; my black rubber butt plug that is sliding inexorably into my slowly opening mouth. Then He fucks me; fucks my mouth with my butt plug, the blackness shimmering with my saliva as it slides into me, out of me. The soundtrack is filled with my breathing, heavy, rasping, spluttering around this rubber intrusion. My breasts are captured, tormented, I am shaking, knees spreading wider as Master lowers His head to mine and whispers that word ..."Cum". My body arches backwards, my torso pushes upwards, breasts towards ceiling, thighs parting and my whole body heaves as the orgasm floods through me.

I'm sorry, dear reader, but I'm just going to have to pause there for a minute. It seems a bit hot in here and I'm getting a little ... um ... flushed. When Master says "Cum" all that Cum Girl wants to do is obey and well if you just give me a moment I'll be right back.

Okay, now where were we?

As I sit there transported, Master moves. The butt plug is pulled from my mouth; He raises my arse from the chair and slides it into my obviously drenched pussy before pushing down on my shoulders, leaving me fixed and shuddering. He's off camera again, returns with a roll of silver metallic duct tape. He places His hands on the inside of my thighs, spreading me, pushing my feet to the outside of the chair, exposing for the first time my shaven, naked, butt plug filled pussy for the camera lens to appreciate.

Master steps behind me, pulls my hands back behind the chair, the duct tape held between His teeth, pushes me back so I am sat up straight, my arms straining behind the high backed chair. There is a heavy rasping sound, the sound of tape being pulled free; tape to bind my wrists helpless, secure and fixed behind me. I sit, head bowed, compliant, near motionless. Another rip of tape and Master pulls my head up by hair and covers my mouth in shining silver. He inspects His handiwork and must have been dissatisfied with the result as the first piece is quickly covered by a second.

I am transfixed watching myself being secured to a chair, watching my breasts rise and fall, watching the movement of the tape in and out of my mouth. There I sit, willing victim; ready, vulnerable, available and eager for whatever will happen next. All the while Master is securing me further; more tape, this time around my ankles, spreading me, leaving me fixed and exposed, stuffed on my butt plug and taped to the chair. Cum Girl immobilised for Master's pleasure.

Curled up on His sofa, surrounded by the smell of Him, my thighs squeezed tightly together, one hand somehow trapped between them, my tongue teasing the tips of the other as it rests on my bottom lip. Watching, remembering, dreaming, wanting it all again and again and again.

Master looks me over; seems satisfied with what He sees. He steps behind me, places His hands on me, caressing and teasing my torso, my flesh quivering at His touch. His mouth is at my ear; unheard conversation is being whispered and on the video I nod my response happy and content at being at Master's mercy. His hands become more demanding, soft caresses swapped for nails dragged over my skin, the pace frantic now; stomach, shoulders, breasts, nipples captured and released, flesh abraded, fingers moving heavily across my lower stomach and down, down until they find my parted thighs. I stretch upwards, push hard against my bonds, my head back, my neck and collar exposed for all to see, breasts and stomach quivering, the rise and fall of tape across my mouth rapid, my thighs shaking as Master pinches and abrades them, my whole body trembling as another orgasm overcomes me.

It takes a while for my breathing to return to normal, for my body to be still once again. It takes a while; and in that while Master has been fixing electro pads to me. Two pads stuck to my pubis, nearly touching, centred above my sodden pussy, positioned as close to my butt plug filled wetness as nature allows.

Master is still behind me; holding me, His mouth at my ear, His hands roving over my body. He kisses my cheek, pulls my head back our lips meet separated by the thick tape. We kiss endlessly, my body vibrating beneath Him; my body fluttering, shuddering, contracting with orgasm on orgasm beneath Him. His hands roam across my body again and again, His mouth butterfly kissing across my face; cheeks, eyes, nose, mouth, forehead and neck. I cum again; my breath heavy, my pelvis bucking, the sound of pussy juices flooding out around the butt plug clearly audible. His hand is in my hair, pulling my mouth up towards Him, stretching me, His other hand covering my breast and my body shakes again as the pleasure overwhelms me.

Thighs slapped, thighs abraded. I push them wider begging for Master's hands upon me and He gives me what I need, what I desire. His fingers find my clitoris, find the base of the butt plug, flicks across one, pushes and releases the other. Frigged and fucked; frigged by His fingers, fucked by the warm wet rubber of my plug. My pelvis pushes forward to meet Him; the sound of rubber sliding into my gaping pussy reverberating through my eardrums. I cum again. Master pauses as my body jerks uncontrollably and then as my orgasm subsides fucks me hard with the butt plug; His fingers strumming my clitoris. Fast, fast, faster; my body tensing and pushing ever upwards in synchronisation with each thrust.

I am not allowed to masturbate, it is forbidden. I can sit here thighs spread to allow the air to cool my over heated pussy, fingers nervously stroking down my inner thigh, dribbling wetness sliding between my arse cheeks to soak into Master's leather sofa, the smell of me filling my nostrils. I can sit here like this and watch my video for you but I must not masturbate.

Afterwards there is stillness and a sense of calm completeness. There is an exchange of kisses; lips to tape covered lips. My pelvis bucks; the TENS Machine has still to complete its cycle and is still pounding shock after shock into my pubic mound. Master reaches down, spreads His hands over the pads and from the tensing of tendons you can tell that He is pushing them hard against my skin making the connection absolute. The next shock lifts me from my seat; rising up only to return with a loud squelch as I am once again skewered on my butt plug.

Now He is pulling me up, holding me trembling, the top of the plug nestled at the opening of my pussy. My body flails as electricity shoots through me. I exhale loudly and then He pushes me back down hard till I have absorbed the plug once more. He moves His hands; holds me across my stomach with one arm and places the other around my neck, pulls my head backwards, pulls my torso backwards and then in a smooth, continuous motion starts to move me up and down on my plug. My legs dance as the electricity pulses through me.

I sit and watch. Sit and watch me, Cum Girl completely, totally and utterly vulnerable. I sit and watch as Master uses me. This is who I am. This is what I am. I could fill my steaming pussy with my slender fingers, slide them into the knuckle, I could soak my hand with my cum and I could knell before Him when He returns, confess my inappropriate behaviour, throw myself at His mercy and await my punishment.

On the screen, nails are pushed into flesh, dragging across my stomach, the skin angry red in their wake. The whole process repeated endlessly, my pubis rising and falling as now I loose control completely and fuck myself on my plug. I cum; rocking back and forth as I rub my clitoris against the hard surface of the wooden chair, my plug buried so deep as to be invisible, my breathing filling the soundtrack.

Master pushes my head back and walks to my side. I am more horizontal then vertical now. I am a sacrifice on Master's altar. He pulls the plug from me; looks it over and then rams it between my wide spread thighs deep into my drenched core. Fucking, fucking, fucking.

I explode; cum gushing from my spread lips, soaking the chair and my thighs. Master drenches His hand in my pleasure; takes it and smears it across my stomach, my breasts and my face. The plug returns; He slaps it into me harder and faster, again and again; the soundtrack full of my ragged breathing and the sound of rubber smashing into soaking wet flesh.

I'm cuming endlessly now. Orgasm on orgasm; my legs wobbling, my stomach a thousand contractions, breasts rising and falling in an ever ascending tempo, the bright silver tape sucked deep into my mouth as I struggle for breath. The electro pads fall from my body as the frenzied pace accelerates, my pubis, my pussy a blur of movement as my body arches, extends, holds itself expectant and then ...

I collapse this time; my body falling in on itself, head to chest, legs attempting to squeeze themselves shut but held fast by the tape at my ankles. Master wraps His arms around me, nestles His head into my hair and holds me close. Slowly, He raises my head, turns my face to His till our eyes meet. Eyes locked on each other, He reaches up and rips the tape from my mouth. I flinch at the suddenness but then He lowers His mouth, our lips join, tongues intermingle, my mouth coated with saliva, His and mine inter-joined. He pulls away slightly, I can feel His breath hot on my face, His mouth moves:

"Cum."

I do; one last time, unaided, unassisted, strapped down, secured, orgasming for Him, for the camera.

I do; one last time, sprawled, panting on His leather sofa, legs flung wide, breasts bared, nipples stiff between my finger tips, my body trembling as I obey His command, as I cum for Him.

"What do you say, Cum Girl."

"Thank you, Master."

Master rips the tape from my wrists and ankles. The latter causing me to cry out. I reach for Him.

"Crawl to the camera, Cum Girl. Say thank you to the camera."

"Yes, Master."

I slide from my chair, down onto all fours, crawl across the room till my face fills the whole screen, till the lens is filled with me.

"Thank you, Master."

That is how this story ends. I have watched my little video for you. I have sat and panted along and now I am sat looking at my pleasured face staring at me from my screen, His name heavy on my lips. How about you, dear reader, would you like to watch such a video? Would you like to own such a video? I am taking bids and all you need to do is send me an ESMail and maybe ... just maybe ... it could be yours.

Cum Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment