top

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Step Dad and the Bachlorette

Step Dad and the Bachlorette [part 1 of 2]
By: Skizzy (skizzerinkus@hotmail.com)

I've been married to Judy for six years now. This is my first marriage, her second. I'm 34 and she's 41 and she has a daughter (Melody) that just recently turned 21. I'm not much into be a "step-dad" and have found Melody to be more like a younger sister. She's quite pretty and has a terrific looking body that's hard not to stare at when she's lounging around the pool in her bikini.

About seven months ago, she met Steve and within 3 months, they were engaged. Her dream was to have a wedding in Hawaii and Judy agreed and began making plans. As the date approached, Judy was booking our travel to the islands and told me that she would need to go over a couple days in advance and was I available to take that time off work. "I'm really committed to this training session at work, it's been set up for nearly a year." I told her. Judy gave me the "big lip" look like a hurt puppy dog and then said "Well, you can fly over with Melody on the Friday"

Judy was working on wedding details for weeks prior to the wedding. Needless to say, our lovemaking was kind of put on the back burner. I took her to the airport on Wednesday morning and put her on the plane. The next day, I had my big training session and got home late, about 8:30. Melody had left a note on the counter that said "Jack, I'm out with Darlene and Susan (her bridesmaids) for a little bachelorette party, be home late, but wake me up by 9:00 AM to get ready for the plane. Love Melody"

I smiled and shook my head at what the three of them might be up to on her last night of freedom. I grabbed a beer from the fridge, heated up some leftovers and sat down to watch the baseball game. I had fallen asleep in the Barcolounger when I heard a knock on the door followed by a bunch of giggling and laughing. I glanced at the clock, it was 1:30 AM.

I opened the door to see Darlene and Susan carrying Melody into the house with her arms outstretched over each of their shoulders. Darlene blurted out "I think Melody has had a little too much to drink!" Susan was cracking up and I found it hard to get too serious about my role in the whole thing, after all, she was going to be a married woman in another 36 hours.

"Go put her to bed, girls." I said with a smirk. Susan replied "Don't worry about her getting sick Jack, she already did that on the ride home". As they toted her to her bedroom, they set down Melody's purse and dragged her "mostly unconscious) to her bedroom. Her short little blue cocktail dress was all wrinkled and her high heels were barely on her feet as they took her to her room. After a couple minutes, the two bridesmaids emerged from the room, still giggling and laughing and bid me good night.

After watching the cab drive away, I glanced down and saw Melody's open purse with a slim digital camera sticking part way out. Curiosity got the better of me and I pulled the camera out, turned it on and reviewed the pictures. The first two were of the three girls at some sort of club (they must have had someone take the picture of them together). My eyes widened when I looked at the next sequence, it showed a male dancer standing right between Melody where she was seated and he was undulating his bulge right close to her face. Then the tight little Speedo he had on was shed and his 9" cock was pointing right at her mouth. The next one actually had Melody grasping the huge tool and then sucking the head of it.

"What a little slut!" I murmured as I kept on. I could see Susan along side of her, obviously taunting her to go further. The next shot had Melody standing with her back to the dancer and he had slipped the straps from her dress and peeled it down to expose her lace bra. My cock was engorged to it's full potential as I pushed the button to review further. To my disbelief, Melody was still standing, bent over at the waist with her dress pulled up and the dancer was pulling her thong to one side to expose her pussy. The next picture showed very clearly that he had slid his cock well over half it's length into her! That was the last shot.

I waked down the hall and looked in on Melody. She was lying on her back with the sheet already pulled away from her upper body, exposing her bra-clad tits. I couldn't believe that she would go fuck a strange man in public no less and two days before her wedding.

I stepped over to the bed and looked at the bride-to-be. Her eye make-up was smeared and her hair all matted and messy. I couldn't help but linger at the sight of her perfectly shaped tits barely hidden by the navy blue lace bra. My eye caught a glint of something shiny thru the lace and upon closer inspection, I could barely make out that she had her nipples pierced! I could feel my cock starting to grow as I pondered my next move. I shook Melody on the shoulder to see if she was awake or coherent at all. "Melody, Melody, are you okay?" Not even a groan in response. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't help myself as I pulled the top of the bra cup down to expose her nipples. She had tiny little gold barbell studs thru each nipple with a tiny diamond in each end.

My cock was hard as iron as I knew I wanted to expose her body. I pulled the sheet all the way down and the view of her tiny thong barely covering her slit made me utter a shallow gasp. Her legs were splayed apart and I could see blotches of cum that were stained over the triangle patch. I sat on the side of the bed and leaned closer for a better look.

My mind was not thinking reasonably as I hooked my fingers in the slim little waistband of the thong and began wiggling it down her thighs. Her neatly trimmed little triangle of pubic hair came into view, and it was matted with cum. The inside of the thong was soaking wet as well as I slipped it down off her legs. I pressed the soiled garment to my face and sniffed the raunchy aroma of a man and woman's sex all mixed together. Her slit was moist and slightly gapping as her legs fell open like a puppy wanting his belly rubbed. I leaned over and lightly rubbed my finger over her slit. Then, I parted her pussy lips and could see the creamy residue of cum that filled her cunt. I flashed back to the picture of her being fucked by that dancer's huge cock and I knew I wanted to go further.

I slowly started to slip my middle finger into her pussy. She stirred, just barely, and I continued finger-fucking my little slut step daughter. Then I added a second finger and began fingering her deeper and rubbing her clit which was starting to swell at my touch. It was a little weird feeling another man's cum on my fingers, but it made her pussy slick and slippery. Melody arched her back slightly and let out a small groan as I fingered her faster and deeper. I could even feel her cunt muscles start to contract and grip my fingers.

I looked up at her and she still had her eyes closed, but there was a look of pleasure starting to appear on her face. I was startled then when I heard her mutter "Fuck me more Jerry!" I figured that must have been her dancers name. She reached down and cupped her hand over my hand with my fingers still deep inside her. "Put your cock back in........."

I couldn't resist! I quickly shed my jeans and shorts and knelt up between her spread-open legs. She was moaning something under her breath as I slowly pushed the head of my cock to her slit and watched the folds of her pussy lips open and my cockhead disappeared inside her. She was so warm and so slick, my cock easily slid all the way into her cunt with one push. "Ohhhh" she muttered as I beg pumping her pussy. "Ohhh yes...." She said a little louder as I pushed deeper and ground my pelvic bone hard against hers. "Cum in me Jerry......" her voice trailed off as her hips began responding to my thrusts.

I rose up on my arms and fucked her hard, riding my cock high along her slit. Oh how I wanted to fill her tight cunt with my seed. I pounded her faster and faster which had her expelling a weak little "Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh...Oh" each time I plowed into her. I thrust one last time and exploded inside her pussy, collapsing on top of her. I heard her squeal like a little girl as her body convulsed with her own orgasm. I could feel her cunt muscles churning around my shaft like a thousand little fingers milking my cock.

As I lifting myself from her and my cock plopped from her pussy, Her pussy was draining it's contents all over the sheet. I covered her with the top sheet and headed for the bathroom to clean myself up and headed for bed.

What an incredible, wild and weird thing was this whole scene! My guilt was welling up, but my lust for my step daughter was even stronger. For the next hour, I wondered if she'd ever know or remember this night. I also wondered if there would ever be another time that I might invade her womanhood again.

Next morning, I woke her at 9:00 as she had asked and brought her a cup of coffee. I could tell that the hangover was severe and I looked at her in a different light than ever before. I laid her robe on the bed and told her we'd be leaving for the airport in about an hour. I heard her get into the shower and I went back into her room and saw the cum-crusted sheets and thought it would be best for all concerned if I got them into the washer and destroy the evidence.

Amazingly enough, after her shower and I brought her a piece of toast, she said she was feeling better. When I asked "So, what did you guys do last night?" she looked at me with a very sincere look and replied "I don't remember a thing."

I was relieved, and decided that I'd leave the conversation at that. We got in the car and headed for the airport and I happened to look down between us and see the camera! I was sure she hadn't bothered to look at it since she got up and knew that it would be a huge shock when she did (hopefully not in front of Steve).

We ran into Susan and Darlene at the airport (they were on our same flight) and we got our seat assignments changed so the three of them could sit together on the way over and I was a row behind. They were chatting, giggling and carrying on like a bunch of high school girls in the departure area. I tried to appear un-interested, but at the same time, trying to overhear the conversation.

We boarded the plane and soon we were winging skyward. I could see a peek between the seats and finally heard Darlene ask "Mel, did you see the pictures?" She shook her head, innocently saying "Pictures of what?" Susan and Darlene roared with laughter as Melody got the camera out of her purse. By the time she got past the first couple shots, I could hear her whispering "Oh Shit....Oh shit...OH No!.

The torrent of whispers was thick between them when Melody was asking them in a hushed tone "How could you guys let me do that?" Susan answered "I tried to stop you, but you insisted it was your last fling!" My cock twitched as I remembered fucking my sweet step daughter and wondered what would happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment