top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Belated Xmas Gift for SIS In Law

Belated Xmas Gift for SIS In Law
By: Wadeybaby (Wadeybaby@aol.com)

For Christmas my Sister in law gave my wife a burgundy teddy with matching thongs, she also bought a peach teddy for herself. My wife asked her where her thongs were and she said that she didn't wear things like that.. . We laughed and I said try them you might like them. Later on as we were in the kitchen I was teasing her about who she was going to wear her teddy for, she said I don't know I thought the color would look good on me. I couldn't help but to tell her that the thongs would look good on her too. She blushed and said if someone bought me some I would wear them for them... I couldn't help but getting a devilish smile on my face. knowing she was off the next 6 days I made it my business to fight the crowd and get to the mall to get her that matching pair of thongs. I didn't have a problem figuring out her size cause she and my wife are about the same size. I stayed in lane bryant flirting with the workers and other shoppers for alittle while, then I called to see what my Sis in law was up too. She said she was watching TV alone cause her Daughter was gone to her grandma's for a few days, I told her I'd be there in a little bit she said OK and we hung up.

Knowing that my wife would be working late, I figured we would have a few hours together I knocked on the door and my Sister in law opened the door ... she gave me a hug and told me to come in and make myself at home. I intentionally left the gift bag in the car so I could get a feel of what kinda mood she was in. We sat around watching TV and laughing for a little while. She never wear a bra at home so I had a wonderful view of her large breast (48dd) as we talked I could feel her watching me glancing at her breast. Her nipples hardened while I was watching and that caused me to get hard. I had to squirm in my seat to keep her from seeing my hard on. She excused her self and I took this time to go to the car to get the gift bag. When I got back in the house she had changed into some baggy shorts and a tank top. I had a very nice view of her luscious breast now and I was even harder. She was up and down getting us drinks, going back and forth to the back of the house... After 3 or 4 trips to the back when she returned I had the gift bag sitting on the coffee table. When she came back in the room she asked what that was, I told her it was a belated Christmas Gift, she got the bag and opened it and started laughing.

I reminded her of what she said about wearing them for who ever bought them for her. She came and sat next to me on the love seat. She hugged and kissed me and thanked me for the gift. I ran my hand under the tank top and played with her breast... She is a great kisser and misses it since the untimely death of her boyfriend over a year and a half ago. She got up and excused herself again.

Instead of coming back to the Sitting area, she called me back to her bedroom. I was amazed at how great she looked in her peach teddy. I told her how good she looked and sat on the bed and asked her to model for me. She walked around posing and standing. she then turned to walk away from me and bent over to let me see her barley covered ass... I could tell that she was still uncomfortable wearing them so I went to her and gave her a hug. She had a CD playing in the background so I thought to lighten the tension we'd dance alit. I held her close to me She leaned in for a kiss and slipped her tongue into my mouth and we held it there for what seemed like five minutes. My Dick was Throbbing against her thigh as we danced the song out. She Thanked me again, I asked for what and she said for seeing about my needs. She slid her hands between us and grabbed my Dick and said I need this so bad right now. I led her to the bed and dropped to my knees as I kissed and licked her thighs, Massaging the Silky triangle over her puffy mound. I removed her cum drenched thongs and proceeded to lick her pussy, She was moaning and begging me to take her. I made her lay on the bed and wrap he legs around my head as I licked and sucked her clit and pussy. She was begging for more as she came over and over again on my face. She was squeezing my head tighter and tighter each time she came. I was about to cum myself just from tasting her cum in my mouth and on my lips. I got up to give her a taste of her cum. She devoured my mouth as she stroked my hard Dick. Wanting her to get use to wearing thongs I got them and helped her slip them back on... She was looking at me as to say what are you doing. Knowing that she loved doggie style I had her get on her knees and I stood at the foot of the bed. She took my Dick into her mouth and sucked me. I kept stopping her so I wouldn't cum so fast. After 10 minutes I climbed into the bed and pulled the thongs to the side, I entered her from behind and started sliding in and out of her slowly. She was moaning and telling me how good I felt in her, how she loved how I stretched her pussy. Hearing her talk this was driving me over the edge, I started picking up the pace, letting my balls slap the back of her thighs. She was moaning and talking dirtier than I've ever heard. She was throwing her ass back to me and I was really pounding her by now ... my balls were aching to release. I grabbed her hips and pulled her back onto me as my Dick spurted jet after jet of thick, hot cum into her. She yelled out and squeezed my Dick as she covered my Dick with her juices. We lay there spent with me holding her for about 45 min before we both said we needed to get cleaned up before it was time for me to go pick up my wife. I will be buying her more thongs in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment