top

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Overtime

Overtime [part 2 of 2]
By: Groovenut (groovenut1@aim.com)

Overtime:

So there we were, mostly naked in the back seat of my car. I had lusted over Kelli for months and finally had my chance. I was not ready to let this evening end. Since her offer of overtime, she had rolled off of me and was playing with my semi-hard manhood. I was enjoying the moment. As our lips met again I realized that I would not be semi hard for long. I also knew that I didn't want to have her in the car again, we needed more space. My place, was not an option, the wife was home, hotel was not an option, we needed to make sure we made it back to work in the morning. So our only option left was hers. She lived in her mother's basement as Kelli is a recent divorce'. Kelli was resistant to the idea at 1st, but as I start to harden up again, she began to see things my way. The thought of her mother having to hear me make her daughter cum just turned me on all the more. So we broke our kiss and quickly re dressed, Kelli made for her car, as I am to follow her. I leave my pants unzipped and unbuttoned so I can work myself a little as I drive, her scent is in my car, it is still intoxicating.

We pull off of the 2 lane road into a long driveway, the house is a 2 story single family with about 3 acres of property. Kelli pulls around back to the garage, I park in the drive. I compose myself in the car as I see her get out, still looking amazing. Luckily I have not cut my lights off yet and I see her motion me into the garage. Before I know what is happening I am out of my car and ducking under a closing garage door. We quickly embrace as the door closes and our lips meet again. This time there is no timidness or curiosity our tongues bury deep in each other's mouths. She quickly reaches for my manhood and begins to stroke me through my jeans, I give a quick moan and also begin to unbutton her pants. As we come up for air I take the opportunity to remove her tank top, again. Her bra was still in the back seat of my car so her wonderful breasts were now free again. I could feel my pants fall to the floor as I kissed her neck, my cock, now once again hard and long was free. I kissed down her neck over her collarbone and down her stomach. I longed to taste that sweet pussy. I gave her bellybutton a lick as I unzipped her pants, down they went. Apparently her panties were still in my car too. Her mound was so beautiful, just a hint of hair for accent and glazed over from our previous session. I moved her legs apart and started at her knee, gently and slowly licking up her inner thigh. As I got close she started to moan and grabbed my hair. "Eat it" she whispered, "Make me cum with your tongue Scott!" Who was I to turn her down? My tongue quickly rolled over her clit as I grabbed and squeezed her ass cheeks. Her juices tasted wonderful, I was flitting my tongue, and sucking away at her pussy and all she kept saying was 'Yesssss....oh yesssssss." She picked up her leg and rested it on my shoulder as her hips started to buck. I could see I was having the desired affect. Her moans were getting louder and more frequent as my tongue's pace picked up. I started to slide my hand down her ass and onto her her leg. With it placed on my shoulder I had excellent access to her pussy. I started with one finger and slowly entered her. That was followed with more "yess..oh yes" from my partner who was in a state of sheer bliss. I could see her fondling her breasts as I entered her with a second finger. I was in as deep as I could go, in and out of her wet hole with my fingers and working her with my tongue. The harder she bucked, the more I gave it to her. The moans became louder and more frequent, also accompanied with the occational "Fuck yeah" and " don't stop." Suddenly she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it into her, covering my face with her juices. "Yes baby, I'm gonna cum!" she exclaimed, I kept working her with my hand. Her hips were bucking wildly now,making it hard for my tongue to keep contact. Suddenly I felt her walls close around my fingers and she let out a loud yelp. Not coherent words, just an exclamation of pleasure. Her orgasm was huge, she held her position for a minute or two as the waves of pleasure rolled over her body. With a long exhale, she released me and I stood. Not realizing how much pre-cum I had dripped on the concrete floor. We kissed long and deep, I loved the feeling of her nipples against my bare chest. She began to kiss down my neck and whispered to me...OK Scott now its your turn....

No comments:

Post a Comment