top

Monday, August 30, 2010

Stepped on a nail

Stepped on a nail
By: Raingirl

My name is Li. I come from Thailand and moved to this country one year ago with my husband. I am 22 years old and my husband is 45. I was only 16 when we married and have known only him in an intimate way.

When we first married, I felt very fortunate to have such a good provider. My husband is in international banking and he spends long hours at his job and travels all the time. Since we have come to USA, I have become very lonely because no one in our neighborhood is friendly to me, I think partly because women in the area are jealous of my looks and men often stare as I walk by. I am 5'0", 90 pounds and have long black hair and brown eyes. I like to wear short skirts and shorts and I think the women think I am whore trying to catch their husbands.

My husband forbids me to work outside the house and I get bored. I bought a dog for companionship and have begun jogging around the area with Gretel, my standard poodle. I mostly wear loose fitting jog shorts and tank top with sport bra. My breasts hurt at first because they are large and the jogging made them bounce, so I wear tight sports bra.

One of my neighbors is a man and woman with young daughter. I notice the man watching me as I jog by and we waive to each other. He must work from home, because he is always there during the week. I like to jog by his house because he is only person who seems friendly to me.

As weather became warmer during spring, I noticed neighbor man out jogging too. One Friday afternoon, he comes up and jogs next to me with his dog Max, a black lab. He introduced himself as Jack and told me he was married to woman name Janice with a 10 year old girl name Susan.

He told me that Janice and Susan had gone to visit relatives for the weekend. "My husband in New York til next week" I tell him. I think I see him smile when I tell him this and we jog further down the street together.

We come up to a construction site of town homes and Jack says "Let's check them out". We take our dogs and enter the roughed in skeleton of the building. As I climb the stairs, I am sure that my loose fitting shorts allow him a good view. I feel sexy and like to have Jack watch me. As we walk down stairs and out the garage area, I step on long nail. "Owwwwww" I yell and start hopping on one foot. The nail is on a board and still stuck deep in my foot.

Jack comes to help me and helps me to sit. The pain is very bad and when I try to pull it from my foot, the pain is much worse. I begin crying from the pain and Jack says "Don't pull it out, we need to get you to a hospital". He scoops me up in his arms and grabs the two dog leashes and starts walking quickly to home. We get to my house and put the dogs in the back yard and Jack brings his car around to pick me up. I grab my purse and Jack carries me to his car and puts me in the front seat.

My foot throbs with pain as we speed to hospital. Jack carries me in and the nurse puts us in a small exam room. "Don't leave me here alone, Jack." I say with tears running down my face. Jack pulls up a chair and holds my hand as we wait for the doctor.

The emergency room is very busy and the doctor is almost an hour before he looks at my foot. The doctor cuts away my shoe and gives my foot a shot to make numb. Finally, he gets the nail from my foot and I feel faint from the warm sensation in my leg. Doctor cleans up the wound and gives me tetanus shot. "You better sit for a few minutes before you leave to make sure there is no blood poisoning" the doctor says. "Look out for red streaks up your leg."

Jack still holding my hand stands and looks closely at my leg. He looks from my ankle up to my thigh and I feel tingle in my groin as his stare lingers on my upper thigh. Finally, Jack says "It doesn't look like any streaking to me." I like having him stare at me, and I think he's getting aroused.

The nurse comes by a while later and tells us it's okay to go home. Jack carries me in his arms to the parking lot. When we get out to the car, it is nearly sunset and getting darker. Jack says "I didn't realize it has been three hours since we got here!" He places me back in the front seat and helps get the seatbelt on me. I feel his arms and hands brush my skin and it feels good. I put my hand on his arm and say "Thank you Jack for all you have done for me." His face is close to mine and he smiles and says "I was very glad to be of help to you Li."

As we drive toward home, I take Jack's hand and hold it in mine. "I don't know what I would have done without you there today Jack" "Thank you so much." and I kissed the back of his hand. His hand settles on my bare thigh and I hold it there as we drive home. I feel a warmth come over me as we drive and I like the feeling of his hand on my skin.

Jack pulls up to my house and helps me out of the car. I lean on him as we make the way up the sidewalk. The sun is setting and darkness starts to overtake the daylight. I like pressing my breast against Jack's arm and we get into the house and I offer Jack a drink. As we make our way back to the kitchen, I see an amazing sight. There in the back yard is Jack's dog Max has mounted Gretel and his thick red doggie cock is pumping into Gretel's sex. Jack see's the action and starts to make his way to the sliding door to stop them. "No Jack, let them have their fun, besides, Gretel is fixed" I tell him.

I grab two beers from the refrigerator and hand one to Jack. We both watch the two dogs enjoying themselves. Then, without realizing that I was talking aloud, I said "I wish I could be fucked like that."

Jack turns to me with a shocked look on his face. I then realize I had vocalized my fantasy. "You see Jack, my husband is very old fashioned. He only has sex with me once or twice a month and when he does, he expects me to lie on my back as he takes two minutes to cum and it is always in the old style, missionary style"

Jack's mouth is hanging slightly open as I step closer to him. You see, I have never been with any other man and never experienced other ways and positions."

I could tell Jack wasn't certain what he was expected to do, so I took the next step. I walked over to the television and pulled out a video tape from behind a stack of books and slipped it into the VCR. When the image came on the screen, there was a couple, explaining all the various positions of Kama Sutra.

"I would love to try all these different ways and experience different pleasures." I said as I stepped close to him. "I would like to experience them with other men....." I put my hand behind Jack's head and pulled him down for a kiss. I was tingling all over at the taste of another man. As his arms wrapped around me, I could feel his bulging cock through his shorts pressing against my belly.

We broke our kiss and I stepped back from him and pulled my top off and then my sports bra. Then I slid my shorts and thong off and stood naked in front of him. Jack didn't utter a word, but stripped off his shirt and shorts and I saw another man's cock , only the second one up close and personal besides my husband.

It was hard and pointing up at me. The length was longer than my husband's and much thicker. I knelt in front of him and gently fondled it in my hands. I had watched videos of a woman taking a man's cock into her mouth, but my husband had never allowed me to try it with him. I looked up into Jack's eyes as my mouth opened and took the purple head into my mouth and sucked it like a popsicle.

"Ohhhhh Li, that feels so good!" Jack gasped as I swirled my tongue around the head. I had practiced on a dildo that I had bought when I purchased some of the videos. I loved the look of satisfaction on Jack's face as I took more and more of his cock into my mouth and felt it on the back of my throat.

I had never tasted cum, but I wanted to so badly. I remembered from the video's that gently massaging the testicles would make a man cum faster. I continued sucking and licking Jack's cock as I fondled the soft orbs in his sack. I could hear him groaning louder and louder as his hands gently pulled the back of my head towards him. When he let out a yell, I felt the rush of his cum shoot directly down my throat. As I pulled away, the second stream shot on my cheek and chin. The third and forth dribbled down and dripped onto my breasts and chest.

"OHhhhhhh gawd Li, that was amazing!" Jack struggled to say as his body still quivered from his climax. As I stood, I looked down at the thick gobs of white cum on my tits and I smeared the hot liquid around and massaged it into my breasts.

Jack led me to the couch and had me sit, then he knelt in front of my open legs. My body tingled at the first touch of Jack's lips on the inside of my thighs. I watched intently as Jack's fingers spread the lips of my labia apart and exposed my pussy. The feeling of his tongue licking up inside me was wonderful. His face was pressed hard against my sex and I felt myself humping against his tongue and face. His tongue licked and his mouth sucked on the tiny little swollen clit bud and it made me quiver with one little orgasm after another.

"Li, I want to fuck you" Jack said as he started to position himself between my legs. "I want you to do me like the dogs do." I said as I got on the floor on my hands and knees. Jack quickly got behind me and pressed the head of his cock against my pussy lips. "You are the only man besides my husband that has ever been inside me." I said as I felt the thick shaft slowly press against my pussy. Little by little, I could feel more and more of his cock going inside me.

The deeper he got inside me, the more I wanted. I would press back against his thrusts and feel his cock stretch me more than I had ever been. I could feel waves of pleasure flow over me as orgasms hit me one after the other. I reached up between my legs and could feel his cock and balls thrusting against me.

Now he was full inside me! I never had felt so filled and sexy and wanting. "Oh Jack, fuck me harder and faster lover!" My words were instantly obeyed as he pounded into me with his full length. He reached around me and pinched my nipples as he fucked me. "Pinch them harder Jack, pull them hard." I squealed as the mixture of pain and sexual pleasure overtook my whole consciousness.

Jack's hands were grasping my hips and pulling me back hard as his hips trust forward. The room was filled with the sounds of our wet sex, and the smell too. "Fill me with your cum Jack, I want to feel it inside me!" My words made him explode and I felt the twitching of his massive cock in my pussy and the cum shooting into the walls of my womb.

I didn't let Jack rest for very long before I had him fucking me in every position the Kama Sutra tape had shown. We took a bath together and went back to my bedroom for more experimenting and more sex of every kind, including my first anal experience. It was breaking day when Jack took Max and left me to head for home. I never thought it could be so wonderful as it was the entire night with Jack. I asked him to return later so we could be together some more before his wife and daughter returned home.

I suddenly feel complete with the time Jack and I spent, but I want more, much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment