top

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Loving Wives

Loving Wives
By: moodcouple (moodcouple@hotmail.com)

It came as no surprise when Toni declared our marriage was over and she was leaving. It had been a long time since we'd been happy together. To say the sex was bad would be misleading - you might think that we had sex. It wasn't good the first year but at least we had tried - well I tried. Missionary only. In, out, in, cum (me), yuk (Toni) and that was it. The last year I just gave up trying, which was fine with Toni. I wasn't even surprised when Toni told me her plans. She'd be moving in with her best friend Christina, whom she described as her 'longtime-lover.' The only thing that made me mad was realizing that I'd been jacking off for a year while Toni was getting pussy.

A few weeks after the break-up my friend Jack invited me to spend a weekend with him and his wife. Jack and I went to college together and now he teaches at a college in Memphis, a couple of hours drive from my home in Little Rock. His wife Sally is a gorgeous redhead and they are absolutely devoted to each other, which used to make me jealous. Not that I wanted Sally. I just wanted a wife who loved me, instead of having Toni.

"Come up after work Friday," Jack said. "We'll spend Saturday just hanging out. We're having a few people in Saturday night and would love to have you."

"You're not trying to set me up or anything?" I asked. I'd already had to fend off the matchmakers in my office. I really didn't want to get hooked up with anyone for a while.

"Nah," Jack told me. "Just a few friends and neighbors coming over. You need a night out, and since you'll be staying here no worries about driving home after the party." He seemed to be implying that I was going to get drunk. Not a bad guess on his part.

I got to Jack's late Friday night. He, Sally and I had a couple of beers, then Sally excused herself and went to bed. After a few more beers I opened up to Jack about my life with Toni. I admitted that I hadn't had sex for at least a year, and pretty bad sex before that. After getting his promise that he'd keep my confessions to himself, we went off to bed.

I slept late the next morning and when I got up Jack was in the kitchen and Sally was on the phone. As promised, we just lazed around all day while Sally did some cleaning. Jack and I went to the liquor store and grocery, stocking up for the party. About eight that night the guests started arriving. I was both happy and disappointed that there were no single women in the crowd, just married couples. While I was a little uncomfortable not knowing anybody, my presence didn't bother the other guests. Actually, they hardly seemed to notice me.

After an hour of chit-chat with strangers I got pretty bored. I took my drink to my bedroom and got out the novel I'd brought with me. Kicking off my shoes I sat on the bed, my back against the wall and opened the book. I hadn't even finished the first chapter when my door opened and Mary darted in, quickly closing the door behind her. Mary was one of the neighborhood wives. We'd been introduced, but I really couldn't remember anything about her.

She sat on the side of my bed and put her hand tentatively on my knee. "I hoped I'd find you here," she said. I just nodded, wondering why she had been looking for me. I supposed that she had an unmarried sister she wanted me to meet. "Sally told me about your marriage. I feel so bad for you, that you were treated that way by a woman." So much for my buddy's drunken promise to keep my confession to himself.

"I think it's terrible what you wife did to you, and I wanted to do something to make up for it. To show you what a loving wife is like." I made appropriate noises, thinking that this could get interesting. "I . . . uh . . . Sam and I . . . uh . . . we have a great sex life. I've never been, you know, unfaithful to Sam. But I . . . uh . . . want to do something for you." She stopped and took a big gulp of air. So I decided," she said with a little more confidence, "that I know what you need." With that, she stood, pulled her skirt up and her panties off, tossing them on the bed next to me. "What you need is some pussy," she said with finality. We both reached for my belt. Between us we managed to get my pants open and pulled down to my knees, my cock sticking straight up in anticipation. Mary reached into a pocket on her skirt and took out a condom. She unwrapped it and rolled it over my hard-on. Pulling her skirt back up to her waist, Mary knelt over me, then slowly lowered herself onto me. I watched unbelieving as my cock slid into her.

"Oh my god that feels good, your pussy feels so good," I said as she moved her hips back and forth, slowly rubbing herself against my pubic bone.

"Glad you like it," she said, then began rubbing harder. "Yes, it does feel good . . . oh, oh, oh . . . so good. She began moving up and down, my cock sliding in and out. She put her mouth next to my ear. "God yes," she murmured as I felt her tighten around me. Then she whispered, "Do me, oh yes, fuck this loving wife." I arched my back, extending myself as deeply into her as possible. I took hold of her hips and rocked her on my cock. Mary pressed her mouth to my neck. "Cum with me, oh god cum for me please cum please cum." I could feel her cunt biting at my cock and I realized she was having an orgasm, a novel experience for me. Toni had never climaxed when we had sex. Very quickly I was cumming too. "Oh yes, oh my yes," she cried as I filled the rubber with all that I'd been saving up for a year.

Finally spent, Mary lay against me. We sat still a moment, and I could feel the woman-juice running out of her pussy onto my thighs. Finally she leaned back, smiled, and said, "Well, that was nice, wasn't it?"

"Yes," I answered. "Very nice. Thanks."

"You are welcome. I just wanted to show you that not all women are like that nasty wife of yours." Then she raised herself and I had the disappointing feeling of my cock leaving her warm pussy. Standing beside the bed, Mary got a handful of tissues and pulled the condom off my fading dick. She wiped me as clean as she could, wrapped the rubber in the tissues and tossed it in the wastebasket next to the door. I handed the panties to her and she started to put them on, then reconsidered. As she stuck them in her pocket she said, "I think I'll tell Sam I took my panties off just for him. Bet I get a little something special tonight for that." With a grin, she slipped out the door.

I sat, still unbelieving, a few moments, then slowly pulled my pants back up. "I really need a drink," I thought. As I got to the living room I saw Mary whispering into her husband's ear and pushing something into his pants pocket. From the smile on his face I was sure it was the panties. I made my way to the bar and poured myself a very large bourbon and sat down next to the window.

It wasn't long before Harold, who works with Jack at the university, sat down next to me. "Havin' a good time," he asked. Not wanting to tell the whole truth, I made a noncommittal answer. "Hate parties, myself," he went on. But Sheila there," he said, indicating a slender blond woman whom I took to be his wife, "couldn't miss this affair. With a wife like that, I just can't say no. She never says no to me, if ya know what I mean." After he said that he seemed to get embarrassed. "Sorry," he said. "I hear your marriage wasn't nearly as good as it should have been. Guess I'm lucky. Sheila is such a loving wife, I forget not all of them are."

"So," I thought, "just how many people here do know my secrets?"

Sheila came over and kissed Harold on the cheek. "How're y'all doing?" she asked.

"Just fine," Harold answered. "But my glass seems to be empty. You need another?" he asked his wife.

"Not me," Sheila said. "You go get your drink and I'll just sit here a while." Harold got up and Sheila took his place, despite the fact I was hoping she'd wouldn't. I didn't feel too sociable at that moment. We sat making small talk when I noticed Mary and Sam leaving. Sheila made some comment about them leaving early. I knew why, but didn't tell her.

Looking out the window I saw Sam opening the car door for his wife. They kissed there in the street, then she got in. He went around the car and got in, but didn't drive away. I couldn't see what was happening in the car, but I imagined I could see it rocking slightly as it sat at the curb. "Maybe she won't have to wait to get home for that 'something special,' she thought she'd get," I thought.

Sheila prattled on a while about her her kids (all geniuses), husband (a math professor), her job (whatever). I really wasn't listening. Finally I excused myself and got another drink, then headed back to my room and my book. Taking my place back on the bed, I tried to find where I was in the book before I'd been so pleasantly interrupted earlier.

I managed to finish the first and second chapters before my door opened again. This time it was Sheila who slipped in, closing the door behind her. She took Mary's former position on the edge of the bed, her hand on the same knee. "I wanted to tell you how bad I felt, hearing about what your wife did to you." I wondered if there was a notice in the paper about me that I'd missed. "Not all women are like that. I never deny Harold anything. I love him so much." Her hand was moving up to my thigh. "We've always had a wonderful sex life. Neither of us has ever needed anybody else." Now she was rubbing dangerously close to my re-invigorated manhood. "I thought I should do something to let you know how a loving wife treats her husband." That's when her hand abandoned my thigh and started rubbing the lump in the front of my pants. "I thought maybe a little oral sex would do it. What do you think?" I could only nod dumbly while I fumbled at my belt. "Let me do that," Sheila said in a low voice. Wordlessly I let her open my pants and pull them down.

Once again my pants and shorts were around my knees. Sheila held my cock up, then bent over until it was right in front of her face. "Oh hell," I thought, "I'm leaking." A drop of pre-cum had oozed out of me.

Looking me in the eye, Sheila licked it off the head of my dick. "Tastes good," she said. Then slowly she dropped her face down and for the first time in my life I was inside a woman's mouth. Toni wouldn't even touch it with her hand, let alone her lips. I could feel Sheila's nose pressed into my belly and the head of my dick in her throat. Her tongue was caressing me as slowly she pulled me out. Then she took me back in again, repeating this several times. I leaned my head back, luxuriating in the strange, wonderful sensations her mouth and tongue were creating.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it any longer, she pulled her mouth completely off me. My disappointment was short lived as she began kissing her way down the underside of my hard-on. Then I moaned as she ran her tongue across my nuts. "Would you like me to suck your testicles?" she asked.

"Un huh." I managed to get out.

"Thought so," she said before taking one of my nuts between her lips. She licked and sucked at one, then switched to the other before running her tongue back up and flicking it across my dick-head. "Bet you'd like to orgasm in my mouth, wouldn't you?" she asked. I just nodded. Slowly she sucked me back in, then worked my cock in and out while her hand was massaging my balls. It didn't take long. I muffled a scream as my dick pulsed shot after shot of cum down her throat. I could see her cheeks working as she tried to swallow all that I was shooting into her. Nothing in my life ever felt so good as getting off in that woman's mouth.

When my balls were completely empty, Sheila dabbed at the drops that had leaked out the corners of her mouth, then licked it off her fingers. "That's so nice," she said. "Any woman should love to have you in her mouth." Leaning over, she kissed my cheek before whispering, "Just remember, some women like to make a man feel good. Now I'd better go gargle. Don't want Harold to smell semen on my breath. Then she was out the door, leaving me to pull my pants up by myself.

I laid a few minutes thinking about what had just happened. Two different women, claiming to be faithful to their husbands, had initiated sex with me. That's something my own wife had never done. And it was pretty damn good sex, too. I knew two things for sure. One: I had been missing a lot being married to Toni, and Two: I needed another drink. Not having had the foresight to bring the bottle to my room, I got up and headed back to the party. "Who knows," I said to myself, "maybe there'll be another 'loving wife' looking for me."

As I made my way to the bar I saw Sheila sitting with her husband. She didn't even acknowledge my presence, seemingly hanging on every word out of Harold's mouth. When I got my drink I sat down by the window again. That's when I noticed a bald-headed man talking to Sally. Well, she was talking. He was trying to look down her blouse. "The old fart never quits trying." Looking up I saw that the comment came from a tiny, older woman who had sat down next to me. "He's been trying to get in her pants for a year, the fool. She knows it and just teases him. Truth is, Sally is obsessively devoted to Jack. But Richard won't give up."

"Is he that way with every woman or just Sally?" I asked.

"Oh, most of them. But then, sometimes he does get lucky. Not everyone is as monogamous as Sally."

"And does he hit on you?" I asked.

"Sure, and I give in every time," the woman responded. But then, I've been married to him for twenty years."

"And you don't get mad?" I was really interested again. "Doesn't it tick you off that he's fooling around?"

"Not really. But he doesn't get mad when I do it, either. It's just what we do. Doesn't mean we aren't a loving couple, we just share things that other couples don't share. Although I'm a little more discrete than he is. By the way, I'm Marion," the woman added. I introduced myself and then she commented. "Heard what your wife did to you. Sorry." Maybe my picture was on a billboard out on I-55 and I just hadn't seen it.

"I can't imagine going a year without getting laid. How'd you do it?"

"Well," I said, thinking a minute about how honest to be. "I did masturbate a lot."

"I can imagine. I sure would have. Hell, I do anyway." So much for trying to shock this woman.

"So, you wanta find out what being with a real loving wife is like?"

"Uh, sure," I said out loud. To myself I said, "Hot Damn! Here I go again."

"Let's slip off to the bedroom," Marion said, pulling me by the arm. I let her lead me back to my room, which I was beginning to think of as the 'loving wife room.'

As soon as we were in the room with the door closed, Marion pulled me to her and stuck her tongue in my mouth. We kissed passionately a few minutes, then she pushed me away. Reaching in her purse, she pulled out two items. She handed me a condom and said, "Now, put both of these on," as she handed me a small container with the label 'Anal Lube.' "And then," she turned with her back to me, bent over the bed and pulled her skirt up, revealing a total lack of underwear, "then have some of this," she said as she slapped herself on the buttock. "This loving wife is gonna give you a nice piece of ass."

"Holy shit!" I said as I quickly pulled my pants off and kicked them aside. As soon as the rubber was in place I applied the lube of my dick.

"Put some on me, too," she said. Then she asked, "You've never done this before, have you?" I dumbly shook my head and she said, "Great, I love a virgin. Now do it." Reaching back, she pulled her cheeks apart, giving me complete access. Obediently I began applying the salve to the tiny hole, surprised at how easily my finger slid into it. "Ooh, great start," Marion cooed. "Now, give me the rest of it, give me your cock." Removing my finger, I put the head of my dick against her. She surprised me by lunging back and I popped into her. "That's it," she gasped. "Now shove it in. Shove it up my ass." She cried out as I thrust myself as deep into her as I could get. "Yes, god that feels good." I held still a moment, realizing that the only thing I could feel was the ring of her sphincter tight around the base of my cock.

"Do it again. Fuck it. Fuck it." Tentatively I began moving in and out, savoring the feel of what I thought of as the 'pleasure ring' moving up and down my rod. "Harder, fuck me harder you son-of-a-bitch give it to me give it to me hard. I began banging harder and harder into her tight hole. Then I felt something else against my dick. It took a minute, but I realized it was Marion's fingers. She had them buried in her cunt and I could feel them inside her. I slammed into her harder, my balls bouncing against the back of her thighs. She started making gurgling noises, her face pressed into the pillow. Her ass hole tightened and I had to hold her hips to stay mounted as she writhed under me. The woman was having an orgasm with my dick trapped in her butt. I disparately wanted to cum with her, but couldn't. Her sphincter was so tight around the base of my cock it felt as if all circulation was cut off. Instead of exploding my dick just quivered with the need to release. But as soon as her orgasm waned, the pressure eased and my cock did explode. I nearly screamed, cumming harder than I thought possible. My whole body seemed to contract as I shot my essence into the little woman's butt. When I was finally spent I literally collapsed onto her back.

"Wow!" I panted. I've never felt anything like that before."

"Richard always says there's nothin' like a hot piece of ass. For a novice, you're pretty damn good. It's been a long time since I've cum that hard."

"I don't think I've ever cum that hard before," I said when I caught my breath.

"Yeah," she said. "I thought you were gonna blow my head off the way you were shooting in there. I can't wait to tell Richard about this."

"You're gonna tell him?" I asked incredulously.

"Sure, that's part of the fun. We share all the details, it's like foreplay for us. Hell, tonight he'll be so turned on I'll probably have to suck him off before we make it home." As I thought about that my shrunken dick came out of her butt. I didn't expect the small 'pop' it made.

"Now that you're done, you wanna get off me. You're a little heavy," Marion said.

"Sorry," I said as I rolled off her.

Marion got up and pulled her skirt down as I just lay there. She kissed me quickly, then said, "Thanks for the great butt-fuck. I loved it. And now you know what it's like to have a real wife, a loving wife. Get the right woman and you can have some of that all the time." She kissed me again and slipped out of the room.

After she left I knew I couldn't take another loving wife, and didn't want anything to drink, so I cleaned up, pulled on my shorts, turned out the light and went to bed. I lay there trying to decide what was the more erotic sight: my cock going into Mary's pussy; seeing it in Sheila's mouth; or penetrating Marion's backside. I hadn't decided yet when I fell asleep.

I was driving south on I-55 and there was my picture plastered on a billboard. I was surounded by women but I couldn't see their faces. They all seemed to be trying to pull my pants down. The billboard came alive, and my pants came off. As my cock pointed straight out, one of the woman took it into her mouth. Her face was a blur except for her lips surrounding my manhood. Even though I was in the car and the other me was on a billboard half a mile away I could feel it - feel her lips around me, feel the warmth of her mouth, feel her tongue teasing me. Dazedly I opened my eyes. I was still in bed. I looked down at a tangle of red hair. The face of the woman sucking on my cock became clear - it was Sally. Seeing that I was coming out of my dream, she took my dick out of her mouth and said, "Thought that'd wake you. It always does the trick for Jack.

"Uh," I stuttered, "what are you doing?" I know, it was a stupid question, but I was still half asleep.

"Well," Sally said. "Jack always says 'Nothing says lovin' like a little morning nookie.' What do you think? Sound good?"

"Uh, yeah," I managed to murmur.

"Not that I've ever done this with anyone but Jack. But . . . well . . . I just thought you ought to know what it would be like to have a wife who loved you and wanted to take care of you. So, how 'bout that morning nookie?"

"Yes," was all I could mutter.

With a mischievous look in her eye, Sally asked, "Wanna taste it first."

"O hell yes." With that, Sally moved up until she was kneeling over my face. Through the curly red hairs I could see the pink lips of her pussy. They looked wet. Slowly she lowered herself until the lips were just above my mouth. Tentatively I stuck out my tongue to her. She jumped slightly, then settled down to the point where I was just touching her, touching her pussy. I was nearly overwhelmed with the scent and taste of a woman's sex.

"You've never done this before, have you?" she asked.

"No, not really," I managed to answer.

"Just go slow. Lick it slowly and softly. I'll tell you when to speed up." Following her advice, I ran my tongue up and down those lips. Sally reached down and held them open. "Lick my clit. Oh yes, right there. Now, suck it . . . gently, gently . . . that's good, that's good." As I continued to lick and suck at her, I inserted a finger into her pussy. "Yes yes," she murmured. "Another one, put another finger in my pussy . . . oh god yes. Now harder. Lick me harder please . . . ah, ah, ah." I could feel her contract around my fingers. She pressed herself down against my mouth and the wonderful liquid began leaking from her onto my face. I knew she was close to cumming, and I loved it. Loved the taste of it. Loved the smell of it, and especially loved the feel of it.

Suddenly she pulled back. She flipped over onto her back next to me. "Put it in me. Please put your cock in me. Fuck me now." With one motion I turned over onto her and buried myself as deeply into her as I could go. I could feel her grasping at me, her vaginal muscles tightening. As she made little animal noises I thrust into her again and again. "OhmygodI'mcummingI'mcumming," she cried out. "Cumwithmepleasecumwithme." I did. Holding her hips tight against me I began shooting my morning cream into her demanding cunt. We both bounced and writhed as our shared orgasm coursed through us.

Finally we lay still. Sally looked into my face and said, "God that was good. Don't you just love a little morning nookie?"

"I sure as hell do," I said, rolling off her.

"Oh shit," she exclaimed as our combined cum ran out of her. "I guess we should have used a rubber."

"You're not . . . you know . . . uh . . . unprotected are you?"

"No, you don't have to worry about having a little red headed son or daughter. I'm on the pill. It's just that - well - I can't give Jack his morning nookie now. He'd certainly notice your cum in me. Guess he'll just have to settle for a blow job instead. Think he'd like that?" What a silly question. Any man would like that.

As Sally got up she said, "Thank you, thank you for making me feel so good. I hope you liked it. It was your first and last you know. Just wanted to give you a hint of what you could get with the right kind of woman."

"And thank you, Sally. It was a great eye-opener." In more ways than one, I thought.

Sally cleaned herself up as much as possible, using my sheet to wipe the excess cum off her pussy. "Gotta wash these sheets anyway," she said. Then she left me, saying she was going to wake Jack up. She winked as she said it.

I waited as long as I could, then put my pants on and padded down to the bath. On the way I passed the master bedroom. Although the door was closed, I could hear Jack's voice, "Suck it, Sally," he was saying. "It feel so good, suck it, suck my cock." No question about what he was getting.

Jack and I were sitting in the kitchen later, him with a big smile on his face. "You gotta find a woman," he told me. "Try to find one as good as Sally. What you need, my friend, is a loving wife to take care of you." I was tempted to tell him just how many loving wives had taken care of me already.

No comments:

Post a Comment